Thread: 5% condition for every 3 hours too low

Apprentice

5% condition for every 3 hours too low

Seems player gain 5% condition for every 3 hours rest is too low. Always use green pack!

I think it's quite reasonable, I don't see this being changed.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    It's more then enough, you can train them once at few days, why it should be daily?
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    3 matches perday, exclude friendly match. It become critical when gap between 2 matches is short. This is what i feel.
    Btw, i will train them not daily. But it will make progress slow right?

Quote Originally Posted by mzaini_18 View Post
    3 matches perday, exclude friendly match. It become critical when gap between 2 matches is short. This is what i feel.
    Btw, i will train them not daily. But it will make progress slow right?
    manage your training and friendly match carefully,check your team schedule and your team condition...leave your team to rest if their condition reach 50%...so you no need to use much green pack..
    if you use use green pack with right way its already enough... i also face 3 match within 2 hours (exclude friendly)...yesterday 2 match within 1 hour...but i can still win both of them ( opponent team same level)...i still have reserve 10 packet each all of colour any time.

please take note.. olders player have slow proggresive than young player when you train them...

Get more packet by add some friends could give you daily packet Green, Red and Blue..(4 active players enough)
    watch your team match, Build you medical building and training ground for extra packet..

good luck

Apprentice
    Thanks a lot buddy!

Also, the more fysiek you add to your players, the less they worn out during or after matches.
    Try to keep this one up-to-date in your squad.
    Besides that, when playing a match, and you do not set your tactics on (hard) attacking/defence, the condition of your players will last much longer
    Playing with team: Oranje

My schedule is always full and I always end up having 4 matches or 3 matches in a day. Two matches will be within a one hour gap between themselves, and the others will also be a couple of hours between themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It's more then enough, you can train them once at few days, why it should be daily?
    A day in Top Eleven is like a week. You have league match each day normally so I suppose it's a week in game time. (or even more if you take into account that 1 year is 54 weeks and a player gain +1 on age much sooner than in 54 days real time)
    So, is 40% condition/week good? Probably no, it should be 100% or so in order to be more realistic.

But, I get your point, even in 1 day you can train your players lightly so it's sure enough 5% every 3 hours.
    A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful