Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: FC Global Ahly

Banned

FC Global Ahly

No team any more, Sorry guys the MDKII need to make me a joke for everyone, so I'm out and I'll force him delete all my contributions before he ban me forever.

I'm so sorry for the wasted time here in this forum.

He removed my signature for the 4th time because he is sure it was against the rules and disrupting regular forum posts, but i know it isn't.

NOW DELETE THE TOPIC COMFORTABLY.
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 03-28-2013 at 07:10 AM.
    axim78, Joshiko, eninefx and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You have very nice trophy room :P good luck :P
    Adel Gamal and Barneey100 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Thx so much and you too

Banned
    At level 10 (it's not the super season for me but it's not bad so much)

I virtually win the league and with 12 point difference i can say i won the league.

Champions league : unfortunately 3rd place with random match engine ... this is the game in fact .

Cup : I won also 3rd place for the 3rd time in my history ... (beaten from player higher than me with 3 levels with aggregate 5/4 to him) i draw 2/2 away and lost 2/3 home ... little luck and i could qualified to the final for the first time .

no a bad season but the last previous is the best in my history till now ... what a season!!
    Last edited by Adel Gamal; 12-13-2012 at 10:25 AM.

You are lucky that you have a bit easier road in cup then me for exemple, because I have some almost level 20 who are giving me 10 each time )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are lucky that you have a bit easier road in cup then me for example, because I have some almost level 20 who are giving me 10 each time )
    hahaha ... I know that my friend ... my server is not bad for me and I'm lucky to be in it ... I just so sad for not qualifying to Final of C.L. it's a random result and random match to be added to the bugs of this game .

but I was only sad yesterday night but now it's normal

For exemple when I losed CL (first/last) time it was in semi-final versus a lower team, I know I didn't watched games but still in first game I lost 3-2 because I got injured player, I had possesion 20 I understand it but second game my team was very good almost 6 stars and I made 2-2 versus that guy, he scored in almost 90 .... so I finished on 3rd.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    For exemple when I losed CL (first/last) time it was in semi-final versus a lower team, I know I didn't watched games but still in first game I lost 3-2 because I got injured player, I had possesion 20 I understand it but second game my team was very good almost 6 stars and I made 2-2 versus that guy, he scored in almost 90 .... so I finished on 3rd.
    In the 1st leg of semi- final at C.L. i draw 2/2 away and i was the best at all time of the match ... and i thought i just won and qualified until i astonished 2nd leg i lost 1/3 ... while i know what i'm doing and what formation to counter him i'm good in that ... and my team is the best at C.L. at all and my players is the best ... my team dominated the two matches and i just lost the semi-final easily.

Banned
    I'm thinking to buy the good players in the scouts and i hope i can find young players and there quality is 99% 5*
    I'll be level 11 and i hope to find 79 rate in the scout and if i found all the 11 player 79 i will buy them immediately

Honestly I'm not the adept of scout players but yes if you will find some 79* close to 7 stars you should buy them, at least 1/2 strikers others don't deserve or some midfielders with free kick ability.
    Adel Gamal likes this.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast