Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Earning Tokens in Top Eleven

Quote Originally Posted by ZSKovac View Post
    Yeah, Nordeus is based in Belgrade and we, Serbians, are like the last hole on the flute. If you understand what I'm sayin'
    Disaster matori

Bandar Sri Aman, Sarawak, Malaysia, Malaysia
    Quote Originally Posted by newace101 View Post
    I think its high time Top Eleven give tokens to the victorious teams as rewards.
    For example, after conclusion of the league: 1st-25 tokens, 2nd-20 tokens, 3rd-15 tokens, 4th-10 tokens, 5th-8 tokens, 6th-5 tokens, 7th-2 tokens
    Similar rewards would be much appreciated for the Champions league and Cup winners, finalists and semi-finalists.
    It would be nice to get rewarded some tokens after we put much effort in making our team better every season.

im also 101% agreed...!!!
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I can burn 1,000 tokens within 2 days with the use of power training your team.
    Do you realy spend that much money on this game guys.

Rookie
    Earning tokens doesn't work!! You can get tokens only if you buy them. Nordeus, shame on you! Don't write "you can win tokens etc.." if nothing works!!

Sure you can win tokens....from lvl 3 manager you only have to beat another team and you will win 1 token

(if you have the wright TV contract of course)
    Playing with team: Oranje

in spain even if i have a lot of option to win tokens from videos or different stuffs , many of them don`t give the reword , so i stick to buying option as the main tokens supply !

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    in spain even if i have a lot of option to win tokens from videos or different stuffs , many of them don`t give the reword , so i stick to buying option as the main tokens supply !
    In totall i've get over 100 tokens by completing tasks, so it's worth the effort
    Playing with team: Oranje

I think its high time Top Eleven give tokens to the victorious teams as rewards.
    For example, after conclusion of the league: 1st-25 tokens, 2nd-20 tokens, 3rd-15 tokens, 4th-10 tokens, 5th-8 tokens, 6th-5 tokens, 7th-2 tokens
    Similar rewards would be much appreciated for the Champions league and Cup winners, finalists and semi-finalists.
    It would be nice to get rewarded some tokens after we put much effort in making our team better every season.
    i think its almost imposible to be accepted by nordeus and make huge difference lower team and top team. probably the best solusion is the promosional team get +1 token,cup and champion league final participant get +1 token too. at least we get a little help for bidding player.
    Anders fcb likes this.

Dreamer
    i have tried to watch some videos and doing some offer but i dont get any token, NORDEUS give me my tokeeenss.......

good idea!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast