Page 62 of 224 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Like Tree1040Likes

Thread: Season 42

I'm going to play with this formation for my next league game. Tanking the season so why not?

Season 42-clipboard01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    All the other guys on your server are going to think "What happened to Balkan Boyz?" But you think tanking is the best result for your playing experience then I don't blame you... I'd still be there fighting alongside Dynamo SWAG if I was where you were on your server. I don't think I could live alongside Alex and William Asset on Morgan's server, I'd be tanking there.
    Haha, yes! I believe they noticed that something was going around last night after I sold all of my 5* and replaced them with 6x3* (all 32-33yr old) players. But I think it was the best decision for the moment. Now I can enjoy my holiday and don't be bothered or concerned. At least when I come back by the end of the season, I will still have a squad filled with 6-7* players ready and fit for the next season. Could easily "make it through" the League,CL and CUP without buying a single player.

And who knows, I might find it much "enjoyable" at the level below and make new friends. Hopefully the auctions and the neg.list will be much better as well, could easily put offers on the players that my friends at the lvl above don't need (would save me time and money). Anyway, now I can buy and sign scouts at any given time since I'm not going/aiming to be promoted, could have a All Star team by next season, better than ever
    -
    Yeah, I will miss (and be missed) by DS, Orchard Utd, Köln, Madrid and the turkish teams etc etc, but then again - they aren't the same teams anymore either. DS and Orchard Utd didn't bother to PT neither of their players, believe just DS pt:ed 3 of his (Ben Khalifa, Rhodes and Zuber). But then again, DS faild both in the CL and CUP last season - only won the league, despite having all of the 9* players in the main 11 (Epic fail - big time!).

I believe Morgan O´bree will make the right descison, tanking isn't the end of the world. Every season is a new season, a new page and a new beginning.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Here is a "reminder" of the old and good days ...

Before

And now..

pnr8555 and ndre like this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...

AEPRE FC's manager looking forward to auto-pilot?

With new server, and scout buyer in the league, AEPRE FC's manager is looking to take a break from the game. Similar to Perfect Tactics and Balkan Boyz's decision for autopilot, the reason for the break is because mainly new server, as they have been moved to a server of Kampung FC. The team seems to be having a very hard time with their new server, with seeing bidding wars everywhere, and having to face a scout buyer, DragonRojo, as he will spend more time with his 35T League team. However, the decision has not been confirmed yet, and here are the odds for the break:

Odds
    AEPRE FC's manager not to take the break: 5/1
    AEPRE FC's manager to take one-season break: 14/1
    AEPRE FC's manager to quit their first team: 200/1
    CarlTaut likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Faced a slightly similar Q opponent than my yesterday's cup today in the league, playing away tho. Against a slightly same module (5-3-2 while the cup's was 5-3-1-1) we won 0-6 AWAY. Just proves as matches goes on autopilot whenever Nordeus want. Good cup result last season? The you're out this one.

Apprentice
    so people are tanking or quitting or whatever because its getting a little hard?
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Just after the decision is announced, AEPRE FC signs a player via direct transfer...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post

I believe Morgan O´bree will make the right descison, tanking isn't the end of the world. Every season is a new season, a new page and a new beginning.
    The problem is that in my league, even setting illegal formation and tiring all players, i'm not sure i'd end out of the top 7 since the nearest and ONLY Q team is 46, while the others caps a max of 39. Which is nearly 20Q points difference. SHould it be enough?

Match Preview - AEPRE FC 35 v. TIGERS FC (shwanko07)
    Type: 35T League
    Kick-off: 22:09 ICT

AEPRE FC 35 14.5 3W-4-1-2
    TIGERS FC 14.9 3(DL/DR)-1-4-2

AEPRE FC 35 looks to win their first match in their 35T League campaign by beating TIGERS FC, managed by shwanko07.

AEPRE FC will start the match with 3W-4-1-2, to counter Tigers' 3-1-4-2 with no DR. AEPRE FC will not have any AMC, as Albert Bilbao and Josh Parkes both injured. Tigers' starting 11 quality is better, but AEPRE FC 35 can at least make a miracle in this match.

Match Preview - AEPRE FC v. F.C Footbal (Romanian Team)
    Type: League
    Kick-off: 20:54 ICT

Team Comparison

Formation: 3W-5-2 V-style
    Position in League: 9th (1 pt)

Match Preview
    AEPRE FC wanted to celebrate July Fourth in style by beating a former token buyer, F.C Footbal.

AEPRE FC will be playing on 3W-4-1-2, to counter their 3W-5-2 V-style. Two new signings, Dale Andersson and Javier Nadal will be playing today as MC. Bryan wanted to play with his younger brother, but the manager wanted Nadal to impress today, so he will be put into the starting 11. The rest of the lineup remains the same.

Lineups

Ljepoje likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by ew11 View Post
    I'm going to play with this formation for my next league game. Tanking the season so why not?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	9099
    Thats one of my favourite formations, I call it

And to answer your question: yes, probably. A simple 4-4-2 would do fine.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...