Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Explanation of the use of arrows!

Dreamer
    Niko- Have you noticed that offensive arrows on wingers make a substantial difference offensively?

I have noticed that when I have a defensive arrow on my AML, he takes the biggest condition bit of all my players but also seem to play like a ML defensively. He still performs really well offensively. When I have no arrow, he loose less conditioning and when I have an offensive arrow, he seems to loose even less conditioning (the lowest of all the players on my team).

It's definitely wild speculation, but it had me thinking that arrows on AMs relieves them of defensive duties or add defensive duties to their game.
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I used to play for many seasons with AML-AMR-ST . It's been a long time were STs have a problem at scoring (specially if you use AML-AMR from the flanks).
    If I have to use another one attacker, I prefer an AMC (when older seasons I played wit 3-5-2V).
    AML and AMR scoring many goals so I believe that yes, the red (up) arrow make them playing more as peripheral strikers.

Now with the live game, we can see that our AML -AMR are following in defense oppo wingers or ML - MR, so if the arrows show the area they like to play, the distance to move back to defense is bigger, so they must loose more condition.
    (it's my personal opinion).
    Explanation of the use of arrows!-arrows.jpg

I have noticed that when I have a defensive arrow on my AML, he takes the biggest condition bit of all my players
    you must make at least 10 tests and measures and if the result shows almost every time the same, then you can say that there is a clue here.
    I 'm saying that because there is a "roll dice" as I told somewhere else, in the condition loss.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-08-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    babarkhurshid and nitiznath like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    To be honest, I have NEVER been able to see any observable difference that the arrows are rumoured to make.

There are more than one theories in this topic. I would just say that the arrows have negligible effects and don't do anything important enough to make a difference.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Niko- Have you noticed that offensive arrows on wingers make a substantial difference offensively?

I have noticed that when I have a defensive arrow on my AML, he takes the biggest condition bit of all my players but also seem to play like a ML defensively. He still performs really well offensively. When I have no arrow, he loose less conditioning and when I have an offensive arrow, he seems to loose even less conditioning (the lowest of all the players on my team).

It's definitely wild speculation, but it had me thinking that arrows on AMs relieves them of defensive duties or add defensive duties to their game.
    This makes complete sense, not speculation, because the AMx is in the offensive zone naturally so they have to run more to cover defensively and back forward to be offensive (with blue arrows).
    Red arrows would make them stay in the offensive zone more and less in defensive zone, so less running up and down the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234