Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Incredipede

Thread: 7* and onwards?

7* and onwards?

Hi all,

I'm a level 7 manager and after a rough patch have found some form and got to 4th, just a quick question, there is this team in my league (my friend) who can always get players higher than anyone else, such as this current season he can bring in 59 rated players who are already 6* and nearly 7*, I don't know who he does it but he does, and every 6* player he brings in doesn't show in my news section but his 5* players do,
    If anyone knows anything like this please explain
    Thanks
    ads25490

Look like he is a Token Buyer or a Token Farmer (or both) who buys a lot of scouts.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

I know he doesn't buy tokens or scout players, all the players he buys like I said do not appear in my news so I have to check his team to see if he has anyone different.

Banned
    sounds like a power trainer.

No he buys them that good, doesn't have the tokens to train them, plus he can get 6* players in the transfer market

Banned
    how is that even possible? I have a lvl 8 team and a level 4 team and i cant buy anything but a 1* player from my lvl 8 team, so will someone please explain to me how I can buy a 6-7-8 * player? I was under the impression that it is NOT possible. I was also under the impression that you can only get 7-8-9* players by power training.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    how is that even possible? I have a lvl 8 team and a level 4 team and i cant buy anything but a 1* player from my lvl 8 team, so will someone please explain to me how I can buy a 6-7-8 * player? I was under the impression that it is NOT possible. I was also under the impression that you can only get 7-8-9* players by power training.
    Are you saying that when trying to buy players, between two teams you manage. You are unable to purchase players from the level 8 side above a 1* rating? Because if that is the case, then obviously you wont be able to purchase your 4,5,6* rated players for a team that's 4 levels below. That would make those level 8 players in a level 4 side potentially 7,8,9* players. Which by all other means are not available to any other manager at that level.

The highest rated players available on any level should be players rated at a maximum of 6*. Those rated any higher have been power trained either through token purchase (converted into skill points) or buy excessive training.

Any other way of obtaining players or traing them is not possible unless its some sort of unknown cheat..

Pro
    He is buying scouts, that's the only way because if he was power training them they still would have showed up in the news when he bought them.

How would you know that he wasn't buying scout players? And he doesn't have to buy tokens to get scout players, i haven't spend any money on this game but spend around 30 mins daily to farm tokens so I can buy scouts..

He may be a level higher than you? A level 8 team in a level 7 league.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~