Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Deghinsea

Thread: Stars Related Question

Exclamation Stars Related Question

I have read every post google search has lead me to and read a few guides but I could understand one thing.

How do stars affect players & teams (apart from aesthetic effects).

For example, what would be the difference between two exactly the same players lets say 40 def, attach, and physical but one is 5* while the other is 3*?

Does it affect training, team strength, tactics if the only difference is just star rating?

Thanks

Rookie
    Stars in general offer a comparative feature. They show how good a player is when compared with other players in the same manager lvl. As so, to see a 40 ability lvl player as 5* you need to be a lvl 5 manager. Likewise, a lvl 7 manager will see the same player as a 3*. For the first manager the player will be very useful while for the second he will be mediocre.

Regarding training speed, more stars mean slower training. As such a 40 ability player owned by a lvl 5 manager, thus being 5*, will train slower than he would if he was owned by a lvl 7 manager, thus being 3*.

Regarding performance, a 40 ability player will be more competitive in a lvl 5league (5*) rather than in a lvl 7 league (3*) since in the first case he will be facing lvl 40-45 opponents' players while in the second case he will be facing lvl 50-55 players.

I hope this helps.
    Cat Harrison and Raykco like this.

Thanks, well put and now its all clear