Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low skilled market players

Low skilled market players

Hi all,

I have been noticing in last seasons that the players I have available at the market are extremely low skilled. It is usually full of 3 star players and once in a while some 4 star players are available. I have seen markets of other friends that play the game at similar levels in different servers and they usually have 4-5 star players in their markets.

In the season that just started all my rivals in League have 4-5 star teams which I can´t compete against unless I buy players from scout as in the market I can´t find any to improve my team. Is this normal?

Cheers,

Aldavian

4am
    Rookie
    What level are you playing at?

I've found that for me getting a good young DR, either on scout or on open market is basically impossible. The same with ML too.

I have also noted a lack of MC players who have a duel position playing in either ML or MR which I find odd, as many players can play across the middle (or even in defence) but they are not represented well on T11.

I'm also yet to see a Midfielder who is listed as ML/MR or even better as ML/MC/MR. While most players are either left or right there are plenty in the world who can play equally well on both flanks (the same is true with defenders too).

Maybe its time for T11 to tweak this and put a few players in who are naturally able to play on either flank. The only ones I have come across to date seem to be the ones where the user has taught the player a new position.

Apprentice
    You will never see ML/MR because players can only have positions that are next to their natural positions. You can grab a ML and train MC then MR if you feel the need.

Im at Level 12 and this level have the same problem, before that i don't have this problem, i dont know whats going on but will be glad if they fix it because i want to improve my team pls

Hi all,

I have been noticing in last seasons that the players I have available at the market are extremely low skilled. It is usually full of 3 star players and once in a while some 4 star players are available. I have seen markets of other friends that play the game at similar levels in different servers and they usually have 4-5 star players in their markets.

In the season that just started all my rivals in League have 4-5 star teams which I can´t compete against unless I buy players from scout as in the market I can´t find any to improve my team.

Im at Level 12 and this level have the same problem, before that i don't have this problem, i dont know whats going on but will be glad if they fix it because i want to improve my team pls

Quote Originally Posted by David Mestre View Post
    Hi all,

In the season that just started all my rivals in League have 4-5 star teams which I can´t compete against unless I buy players from scout as in the market I can´t find any to improve my team. Is this normal?

Cheers,

Aldavian
    i have the same problem and im level 12 i dont know whats going on but hopefully they will fix it because we want to improve our teams

FCK has also problems to grab good players, but in contrast to other seasons the scout list is good (though expensive).

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

That happen whend you are on the top of the server, since there arent managers with levels above yours, there arent 5* at the market.

The only option is go Tank 1 or 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    That happen whend you are on the top of the server, since there arent managers with levels above yours, there arent 5* at the market.

The only option is go Tank 1 or 2 seasons.
    it means to repeat level 12 again because im at level 12 now, do you think if i repeat level 12 again then i will have players with 4 and 5 stars at the Auction because until this level I have players with 4 and 5 stars at the Auction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast