Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What's happening?

What's happening?

Hi.
    Here is the situation:
    I don't know, what i need to do, to win in this game.
    I Have a good team for my level.. i have the second best team on my league, but i keep loosing, and loosing, and draw,
    and the moral is always HIGH and the condition is always HIGH too.
    I tried to change the squad, and stuff, but dont work.. I cant score.. here's some prints:
    What's happening?-top-eleven.jpg
    What's happening?-top-eleven-2.jpg
    What's happening?-top-eleven-3.jpg

I don't understand whats happening..

If you are not scoring, probably you need to change STs, try to buy New ones.
    Post a Phone of your squad, maybe we can spot something.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

You may wanna give more info like the followings. With your existing screenshots, there is not enough info for ppl to advise or comment on I think.
    1/ Your full squad against the top 3 of your tables. Your overall quality can be better but your top 11 can be worse off.
    2/ Your current formation & order
    3/ Result of your last few games
    League Winner (5): 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
    League Runner-up: 6
    CL Winner (5): 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
    CL Runner-up: 7
    Cup Winner (3): 1, 2, 6
    Cup Runner-up: 3
    Double Winner: 1, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9

Dreamer
    From the photos shown .... my opinion is ... you are playing too defensively .. you say you have one of the highest quality teams in the league, then go on the offensive and attack the opposition more.
    Try playing with a flat back four, rather than three DC's and two wide defensive mids, then you can get another attacking player on the pitch.

Attack, attack, attack, ... it's the best form of defensive and it wins games.

(IMO) )))

it's a game not real life. a game are alway favor the attacking side (not so much but more than 60% ). you need Win and lost rather than 2 draw

post your stats. i may help you sỏme advices
    like this
    What's happening?-16a.jpg
    Last edited by tongly45; 12-02-2013 at 06:48 PM.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

Here's the stats:
    What's happening?-top-eleven-4.jpg

Thank you for the tips! I will attack more.. but i already tried, 3 attackers, 3 mildfield's and 4 defenders..

one time and another I see the same,,, and is that, teams with 3 guys in the defense, are easy to beat.
    listen to me and play with 4-3-3, 2 blue arrows to the 2 DC's and all the other players with red arrows.
    Look at your team, and, if there is a player that fail 1 time, 2 times, 3 times a shoot in the first 50'minutes, change this player in the 60' for another.
    Too if you see that the name of 1 of your 3 MC's don't appear in the match doing something, do too a 2nd change in the 50' minute.
    Save the 3rd change to do the same in the 80' if you don't have an injurie.
    Listen to me boy, prove it, I am very good. (^-^) prove it, I really I wanna know that it goes right, and tell me something.
    TypTex likes this.

Like this? i can't do a 4-3-3 right now. i have my players with red card and 1 injuried.
    Ty for the tips!

What's happening?-top-eleven-5.jpg

Pro
    3defenders are not easy to beat if your have the right team. I play with 3 defenders at the moment for the major part of this season and until it does not work.........
    Your team has the sameish quality, so that takes care for that point.
    Your forma is all over the place. Few players are performing consistently at a high level. Play the ones who are performing and look to replace/ remove the non performers. I place a high regard on players who consistently perform at a high rating. It works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by slappz View Post
    Like this? i can't do a 4-3-3 right now. i have my players with red card and 1 injuried.
    Ty for the tips!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top eleven 5.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	16121

the same that I say to others friend, thats a 4-1-2-1-2, but you can do perfectly a 4-3-3 with your players without problems, and maybe you will have a surprise, because I had some surprises using my ST Shevchenko as a AMC to play with a 4-3-1-2... and I can swear you that, against some formations I win posesion and I'm more effective, so, don't be "perfectionist" (perfeccionista in spanish) and if you want move a player 1 line if you need it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast