Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: A Dilemma

A Dilemma

Today I got 2 youth players, one not so good which I signed for 0 tokens so I can sell him on, I also got one which is 26 quality which for a guy in division 3 is really good but I have to pay 20 tokens (which I do have). I am really tempted because I would have this player for a long time and he is better than my current strikers but I got 4 strikers that are quite good (one is in the top 5 scorers) and my initial plan when saving these tokens is to buy a scouted player.

Help me out on this one guys.
    League 1 Champion
    League 2 Champion
    Champions League 3rd Place

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you don't have so many tokens avoid to buy this players from youth academy or scout list, with 20+ or 50 tokens, you can get 5,6-10 players 5 stars from the transfer market.
    Golden Boys FC likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Here is something to chew on-
    I bought a scout ST who is 22 years old one on one and I'm level 3. Some people say you could buy a crap scout but I would gamble and get one. I play him every game ( I only have 2 ST )
    Here are his stats-

League- played 14 scored 18
    Rating- 8-8-8-8-8

CL- played 7 scored 6
    Rating- 8-7-9-9-7

Cup- played 7 scored 8
    Rating- 9-7-7-9-7

I would buy a young scout and keep 1 ST for when you play 2 upfront.

Sweeper

Ok thanks, I was thinking about buying the youth player because I keep losing out in the auctions but with 20 tokens I should pretty much be able to buy whoever.

I have decided just to delve into transfer market.
    League 1 Champion
    League 2 Champion
    Champions League 3rd Place

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    If you don't have so many tokens avoid to buy this players from youth academy or scout list, with 20+ or 50 tokens, you can get 5,6-10 players 5 stars from the transfer market.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Pricop, you slay me!

It all depends on his server. He could be on a ****ty server with no access to 4* or 5* players. Since he is new-ish, he is most likely on a decent server.

What world do you live in that you can buy five+ 5* players in the transfer market with 20+ tokens? If you can do that, you are on the BEST server at times when there are no Malaysian/Indonesians online. It costs me 20 tokens just to LOOK at a 5* player on my server.

@ Seiloni: If you are going to spend 20+ tokens on ANY player, make sure it is worth it. If it is a striker and barely better than your other 4 STs, then dont bother signing him, save the tokens for something else, like a scout GK w/1v1 or ST with 1v1 or freekick, or even an MC with freekick or corner. And save it for a 22yo scout, not a ****ty 29 yo that you will only have for 2 years and wont train well at all.

Like I said in another thread: if you are going to upgrade a player, make sure it is at least 5Q better. your ST is 26Q, 4* I believe...you can sign a scout that is 35-39Q with an SA. I am assuming your other STs are 3*, so of course a 4* is better. But yes you probably could sign at least another two 4* players for 20 tokens.

At the end of the day, your 18yo 26Q ST without SA is a good player. 20T means he will be a fast trainer but not the fastest trainer you can get for his age. Its a tough call if you dont need to improve in other positions, but an easy one if you dont have quality STs at your level.
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-21-2013 at 10:07 AM.

Good luck with transfer market. 20 may not be enough for a young player. I tend to save my tokens and buy a scout. You can waste 20+ tokens and not win a player at all....

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    Good luck with transfer market. 20 may not be enough for a young player. I tend to save my tokens and buy a scout. You can waste 20+ tokens and not win a player at all....
    Thats why im tanking next season. I looked at the team i originally started on top 11 and theve not progressed up the league in 2 season. Transfer market, when i checked, had 14 players 1Q away from scout level! I see the way forward is to first go back wards (well stay stationery to be exact)

Dont forget that when you buy the player, you also increase your budget
    Currently playing level 8 (season 8)

The league:
    1st place level 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

The Champions league:
    1st place level 2,3,4,5,6 - 2nd place level 7

The cup:
    1/4 final level 3