Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Stupid Game

Stupid Game

i have spent almost USD100 to buy all good players and my team is the highest stars in the league but i keep beaten by lower teams eg (my team 42 stars beaten by a team with 31 stars and 35 stars) WTF is that? You should learn from Zynga how they give some luck to those who spending money buying chips or token not by letting them keep losing after spending so much money...stupid game !!!

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Spending money does not guarantee success.
    Skidz likes this.

dont sell players or tokens then

Apprentice
    i feel you i didnt buy token that much but im in league with weaker opponents and keep losing/draw. nordeus change something in game

im with you herrizman..i lost 7 games to weaker opponents after spending some money to buy highest ranking players for my 1st 11...and some of my opponents who beat me were boot robots...lol funny

If spending money guarantees success there is no point in non token buyers like me to play this game...

I know of a few token buyers in real life and I have never actually heard them complain that their teams are not performing well, in fact, they have won their respective leagues, cups, CL at least 2/3 times...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Apprentice
    It only since this season, Qambu. before i didnt complain, suddenly start to happen when new season start / update

do not try to equate this game with the real football game .. so what is the real purpose of selling tokens and players if always lose? just to make a buck by fooling others?

well said herrizman

Show your team, formation and orders.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast