Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree934Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

The Vent Thread #3 + Latest Discussions Index

Due to the large influx of rant threads and it getting in the way of regular discussion, we are going to direct all non-constructive criticism in this thread.

Top Eleven can be very engaging and nobody likes to lose. Since even negative feedback is feedback, we don't want to take away people's ability to voice their thoughts. However, as people have recently taken this a bit too far, and regular discussion is suffering, we'll attempt something new and see how it goes.

Feel free to use this thread as a means to vent about something that happened in Top Eleven, but do not insult other players or groups.

If new threads still pop-up, they will be locked. Feel free to direct people here instead.

For those those who wish to offer ideas, suggestion, or constructive feedback, the rest of the forum offers enough opportunity to do so.

Please keep language to a minimum, and be civil - let's hope we can keep this thread open!

Vent away!

The old threads:

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...nt-thread.html
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hread-2-a.html

For any bugs/glitches, or something that you cannot find a solution for in the Bugs/Techical Issues section, please send an e-mail to support@nordeus.eu

I'll go first;

Free kicks! I have noticed recently that FKs have been 'nerfed' to some extent - a 7* scout with FK SA used to score 4/5 free kicks, now I'm lucky if he scores 2/5, and these are against 3* GKs, they seem to be saving them much more now for some reason. It's especially annoying when in most matches, a crucial free kick can make or break a game.

EDITED:

--------------------------------LATEST DISCUSSIONS INDEX----------------------------

To track some suggestions, and focus the discussion of new ideas in a main thread, a Index with some Main Discussion Threads will be added here:

Suggestions/Discussion About Higher Level Clubs - Top Server
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-levels-2.html

Unvelievable number of LOANS -Associations
    http://forum.topeleven.com/associati...-loans-12.html
    Last edited by khris; 12-24-2016 at 02:27 PM.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    There is no point in creating this vent tread...

What the point when no one from NORDEUS is going to listen and address our issues...

Just to keep the forum clean...
    I have a better way of keeping the forum clean - What about bringing some one from the NORDEUS to answer our questions...

If someone from NORDEUS would have been answering to our questions this mess would have never happened...

TOP ELEVEN urgent need to improve the coaches do not leave their teams.

No useless improve your team.
    No useless enter every day in Top Eleven.
    No useless win tokens.
    No useless buy tokens.
    No useless winning bids.
    No useless witness your game.
    No use having the best tactic.
    Serves no sign the best.
    No use having your team 100% motivated.
    No use having your team 100% condition.
    No useless train your team.
    TOP ELEVEN is failing me.
    TOP ELEVEN NEED IMPROVEMENT NOW!

NO use posting this we know !!!!! lol

Yea the vent thread is back lol My Vent is I can not crop on photobucket !!!!!!! oh wait thats not got anything to do with nordeus right ? I will be back with my vent !!!!!

Moved to the vent thread.
    Last edited by Sxrenity; 04-11-2014 at 04:09 PM.
    Mo Meow Odom likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Banned
    When will this bug be corrected which has been here for 4 months - In some servers there are only 25 dud players available for bidding in stead of 100+ ...
    Sxrenity and Med78 like this.

Banned
    Soon this thread will surpass every threads in terms of VIEWS and REPLIES...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Soon this thread will surpass every threads in terms of VIEWS and REPLIES...
    If you will continue with useless post like this for sure.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Instead of opening vent treads send an email to the nordeus guys (they own this forum right?) and ask them what they are hiding from?
    I don't remember venting be4 this new TM fiasco (or maybe a couple times about injuries left and right haha), I was actually in a good mood on theses forums lol
    So fixing the game a bit would drastically reduce complains u know... And it's not hard to fix either, dunno what's the problem, and would liketounderstand...
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Page 1 of 143 1231151101 ... LastLast