Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insane injuries

Rookie

Insane injuries

I have 5 injured players as seen in the picture, 3 of them with 5 days injuries.
    One of them got 5 day injury during training - he was fully rested before training.
    Two of them got injured in one game - they were fully rested before game.
    The other two got injured in the next game - they were fully rested before game.
    Clinic is at max, pitch is at max.

I received those injuries after spending the packs for one 7 day injury - player was fully rested before game.

I have the feeling that the game is forcing me ( us? ) to spend a lot of money on tokens and then trade them for healing packs. If that is not the case, what am i doing wrong ?

7 days = a quarter of a season !
    Of course the best players got injured, weaker ones are pretty fine
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Insane injuries-image.jpg  
    Last edited by ingineru; 04-22-2014 at 11:20 PM.

You are right they force u to spend money .It would be a bad business model from nordeus

a small hint about 1 to 2 hours before a game start do a stretch on 2 bar intensity ,but still no guarantee and injuries my appear here as well .
    I just quit playing nordeus cos of all this money squandering issues
    charlie lvl 9

Nordeus will always try to get money out of you. This is one of the ways they do it. One of my guys tore knee cartilage stretching. It is just a random thing and you are on the wrong side of it currently

Two players with broken legs, 1 is 18 weeks the other is 20.....

Rookie
    Thank you all for your answers.
    I will not quit playing yet but i will not give a single additional euro to Nordeus.

5 bad injuries in two days is just nonsense.
    I can understand easier injuries ( 1 or 2 weeks ) but most of the time i get 5 weeks ( days whatever ). And that with clinic at max, pitch at max and players fully rested before game.
    Nonsense.

Banned
    Nothing is INSANE in TOP 11...This is the world of NORDEUS and every thing can happen in it...

Its definitely a money making game!! As ingineru said, my players conditions were FULL but still get injured. I played a match yesterday with half of my players condition under 60% and no injuries?? lol

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylos View Post
    Its definitely a money making game!! As ingineru said, my players conditions were FULL but still get injured. I played a match yesterday with half of my players condition under 60% and no injuries?? lol
    It's normal that they want to make money, but not in this crappy way...
    All 5 simultaneous injuries before important games in CL...

heal them dude !! you can watch video's and collect red packs !!!!!! don't need to spend a penny , especially on Iphone you can get maybe 10 a day ??? for free

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    heal them dude !! you can watch video's and collect red packs !!!!!! don't need to spend a penny , especially on Iphone you can get maybe 10 a day ??? for free
    Been struggling to get 1-2 a day for the last week, or so...???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast