Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Celtic

Thread: Fast trainers: how long?

Rookie

Fast trainers: how long?

Another question about this topic.
    I've got a very good fast trainer, ML-AML. At the begin of the season he was a 5 stars and his improvemement were about x3 times (+90,+60,+30 more or less). Now he reached the 7th star but his impromements dropped down... now its a 1.5x so I can't consider him a fast trainer anymore.
    Did he lost forever his ability?
    thanx
    LDB

Once a player gains a star he'll train slower than he did before. Next season he should train faster again since he loses a star
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Marco View Post
    Once a player gains a star he'll train slower than he did before. Next season he should train faster again since he loses a star
    I see.. thanx to confirm my suspects.
    On one hand so it was a pity to assign him the cones everytime... on the other hand now he is really my MOM
    Let's continue with the trainings the next season :-)
    see ya
    LDB

It doesn't matter if you assign the cones. They are smart, they programmed the game to detect the cones and hinder your player anyway.

Rookie
    I've seen that determining a fast trainer has to do with his wage/value ratio. So I have an 18yr old guy who is a 1:591 ratio and a guy who is 1:127. Is the younger 18yr old going to train a whole lot faster, or once you are over the 1:30 ratio mark, it doesn't matter?

Thanks!

Rookie
    just try and tell us... set the intensity to max and to a practice match and report the points u gain :-)
    generally speaking as higher the ration, as faster he trains.