Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Selling 1/3 of your team?!

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    This is a very interesting subject!, I always wondered how strong teams got easy draws and I always get teams 3 levels higher!, I see the logic in it but cant get my head round how he could by enough better players on the first day to have a good enough team to play against teams on that level?, knowing there are so many bidding wars in the first week it must be a nightmare getting the right players he needs.
    I do change 11 players every season!, 11 token scouts to be exact( unless one has been super outstanding then I may keep him!, I have plenty of tokens to throw at this game so its no problem for me!, the reason I do it is, I have 11 token scouts from last season + 11 I bought from this season!, I have two near identicle teams, my new(this season) 11 scouts I play for the league and the old set play the champions league and cup!, when I start to get to the knockout stages of the CL and CUP and meet stronger opposition from higher levels, I play my first team(new 11 scouts) in the CL and CUP and my old 11 scouts in the league!, It is really hard for me to win the cup as I get drawn against higher levels because my average quality is so high at the start of the new season!, but this year for the first time my system seems to be paying off, almost won the league with 5 game spare, winning in the semi of the champions league and drawing in the semi off the cup!, once I have finished with the CL AND CUP I will start selling off my old token scouts! and by another 11 new ones on the first day of the new season!, they will then become my first team and my current (best) 11 this season will drop to my second eleven and the whole process starts over!.
    You can refill the team with less than 100 tokens (sometimes 50T but normally 70T). On the first day of the season, he can bid on few 5* players and the rest 3* players. That'll be good enough to get him through the cup. He then can buy the rest 5* players to compete for CL and League. The key is patience and don't get into bidding war.

And on one condition is that he's on the old transfer market
    Last edited by HULIANO; 05-26-2014 at 07:10 PM.
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HULIANO View Post
    You can refill the team with less than 100 tokens (sometimes 50T but normally 70T). On the first day of the season, he can bid on few 5* players and the rest 3* players. That'll be good enough to get him through the cup. He then can buy the rest 5* players to compete for CL and League. The key is patience and don't get into bidding war.

And on one condition is that he's on the old transfer market
    Difference btw old/new transfermarket? On my server it's never over 5 players that has 5 stars. So i guess that's the new transfer market? I don't bother to use 100T for a player, bidding war is my thing. But so I have understood this right? new = few players?
    HULIANO likes this.
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Vernersson View Post
    Difference btw old/new transfermarket? On my server it's never over 5 players that has 5 stars. So i guess that's the new transfer market? I don't bother to use 100T for a player, bidding war is my thing. But so I have understood this right? new = few players?
    yes, but time is a factor too as i understand it. New market has players on Auction for a short period (1hr?) old is longer.
    HULIANO and Skidz like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    yes, but time is a factor too as i understand it. New market has players on Auction for a short period (1hr?) old is longer.
    Very often it comes up a monster player from a bot team = fast trainer. And they are available for about 10-15min. I've found many of my gem's that way - bit luck
    Club: For My Stephanie
    League Champions (Season 5 - Level 5.)
    League Champions (Season 4 - Level 4.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 3 - Level 3.)
    Double = League & CL Champions (Season 2 - Level 2.)
    League Champions (Season 1 - Level 1.)
    SERVER : 86
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...dish-team.html <--- My Team's Showcase.

Well then I'd hate to have bidders like you in my server :P
    Emiron Josepha likes this.

This is just a stupid system, all this work, just to win a virtual trophie.
    He selos His Best players and next season he can end with a team of dumb 5* players, i have face this so many times, see a team full of 5* maybe some 6* with mutch better Q that my team, but i end winning easy, just because those players are dumb players.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

50T is nothing. but what i dont understand is why you throw 50T x 11 away for scout players when it takes 3-4 days to train a player up to become scout the normal way? instead of waste 50T u can just buy a player on the exact edge for maybe 5T. just a tought.
    Because those you get on the edge off the transfer markets are 70% duds. Getting to scout level doesn't mean he'll deliver. 80% of players off the scout list are great players guaranteed.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    50T is nothing. but what i dont understand is why you throw 50T x 11 away for scout players when it takes 3-4 days to train a player up to become scout the normal way? instead of waste 50T u can just buy a player on the exact edge for maybe 5T. just a tought.
    Its simple my friend, when you train a player up to scout level he has no special ability!, I want a complete team of special abilities lol and in very specific positions!, sure it makes it harder to win the cups but I have not yet failed to win a league since and usually with 3/4/5 games spare!, this allows me to play my strongest team in the later rounds of the cup and CL!, this is a system that works for me and I have been working a few seasons to get to where I am now, plenty of colateral and plenty of tokens!.
    Also as you get higher in the levels it is very hard to pick up the quality you want without spending 10-20 T and there are many bidding wars!, I will spend 550T at the start of every season and then I do not need to power train or keep changing players, I can relax and let the season play out.
    Last edited by Skidz; 05-27-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Its simple my friend, when you train a player up to scout level he has no special ability!, I want a complete team of special abilities lol and in very specific positions!, sure it makes it harder to win the cups but I have not yet failed to win a league since and usually with 3/4/5 games spare!, this allows me to play my strongest team in the later rounds of the cup and CL!, this is a system that works for me and I have been working a few seasons to get to where I am now, plenty of colateral and plenty of tokens!.
    Also as you get higher in the levels it is very hard to pick up the quality you want without spending 10-20 T and there are many bidding wars!, I will spend 550T at the start of every season and then I do not need to power train or keep changing players, I can relax and let the season play out.
    Yes, but you need to buy 550T every season...
    Using Tapatalk

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by adr100 View Post
    Yes, but you need to buy 550T every season...
    Sorry bud never in a million years! I'm a farmer my friend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast