Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree980Likes

Thread: Season 55 - July 2014

Great news for FC dan1daking today! Our rival finally lost a match and he is now only 3 pts away from me and tomorrow,we are going to play against each other so it will probably be the match for the title.Also can you give me some hints he is playing 4-1-3N-2 and has only 1 lose in league,against 4-1-3N-2.. so what formation should i play?
    Dman2pt, pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    Great news for FC dan1daking today! Our rival finally lost a match and he is now only 3 pts away from me and tomorrow,we are going to play against each other so it will probably be the match for the title.Also can you give me some hints he is playing 4-1-3N-2 and has only 1 lose in league,against 4-1-3N-2.. so what formation should i play?
    Personaly i like to use 43N2w1
    pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Personaly i like to use 43N2w1
    Well the first match against him i lost 3-1 with that formation.. any other suggestions?
    Live as you were to die tomorrow.
    Learn as if you were to live forever.

CUP: fc tiki taka has reached the final of the cup.
    We traveled to USA to play against Nationals FC. We had a good feeling for the match.
    They played again 4-1-3w-2. We 4-5-1 V.
    We won 1 : 4.
    Our dmc Pirlo healed for the match because of broken leg in leaguematch at morning became injured again.

We are very happy. At begin of the season it was a joke " the repeat of the treble-crown". Round after round it becomes a real dream and now at the end of the season we are already in all finals and have really the chance to repeat. Now its only one step. And the hope is big.
    Of course we must play 2nd leg of cl tomorrow. But after 1:4 away for us there should nothing more happend.

League: we played an awaymatch against our friend Emiliyano Fc playing with ND we won 1 : 7 with 4-5-1V.

Go tiki taka

@dan1daking i think too that the 4-3n-2w-1 the best formation for your match is. Or the 4-5-1V with red arrow on dmc.
    Last edited by Ricardo82; 07-22-2014 at 07:05 PM.
    Dman2pt, pnr8555 and Cat Harrison like this.
    fc tiki taka

Level 13/Season 13

League : 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Cl : 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12

Cup : 4, 9, 10, 11, 12

Treble : 9, 10, 12

My Team:

League: Buffs win 3-0 away to go 8 points clear at the top.

Now I'm off to stare at the space where kit videos should appear - need 2 more by tomorrow morning to fix up my best DC for CL 2nd leg :s

Perfect conditions today at home vs one of the outsiders Aboulig FC: full stadium, present manager and even a supporter! No wonder the win is the biggest that we've ever had: 12-0.

The 1st goal scorer reamains the same - 3rd minute Jordan Crank starts the fest this time assisted by what looks like back on form RM Gabriel Schintee. 7th minute MC Ovidijus Dapkus scores from long range. 19th minute we can predict a lot of goals coming because it's just like who ever wants a goal, scores: DC Pavel Skoda puts it in after a pass from Gabriel Musiol. 36' the unfortunate Aboulig FC get their MC sent off and our GK Tamir Ben-Zaken converts a free-kick. Right befor half time Dapkus scores his second.
    Our long ignored sub ST Diego Ortega (finally playing a game after ages of being benched) apparently uses first half to adapt because 4 mins in the 2nd half he scores! On 55th minute Ben-Zaken flies in another free-kick. Like mentioned before, everybody scores - 59' Schintee with a goal and 3 mins later Crank nails his second. On 66th minute Ortega scores with help of McInnes (yes, he's been on the pitch the whole time). 73' Schintee scores again and 10 minutes later Ortega returns the favor to McInnes.

Sorry for long post.. and to make it even longer here are the impressive stats
    Season 55 - July 2014-untitled2.jpg

Edit: Transfer news in team's showcase thread!! (bet y'all didn't expect THIS on Day 24! )
    |
    |
    |
    v
    Last edited by Gintaras Račas; 07-22-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

SBARATA FC

Played at home against one of the lower teams, we scored first by kalnaes, then our ML STOYANOV saw the second yellow, and they equalized, but Maillot, Payan and Klimov gave us the 4:1 win.
    Our DR Morawsky got MOM.

We are still 6th, but i still have some hopes to get 4th place.

We now changed our logo to the one of Honduras and it looking pretty good with the Nordeus shirts!
    Season 55 - July 2014-image.jpg

D FC

My lowest quality team (3*)is the first to get promotion, who says that quality matters.
    We are 4th 12 points ahead of 7th and 8th and way better GD, 8 points ahead of 5th, so we need more 4points.

My forwards are Making the diference with the exception of my ML, but he scored a lot in the last 2 seasons, so i can forgive him.

Today's result (now yesterday) UK time.

I decided to switch to a simple 4-4-2 instead of my favoured 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond for this one and the result was as follows...

Here as the match statistics...

So all in all i was pleased, leaving the league table as we come to the close of the season looking like so...

My 1st league title 'should' be in the bag

Quote Originally Posted by dan1daking View Post
    well the first match against him i lost 3-1 with that formation.. Any other suggestions?
    3n-1-4-2

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast