Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GarethBale11
  • 1 Post By Siddharth Shanker Singh

Thread: If Theres other way you can beat your opponent

Question If Theres other way you can beat your opponent

If Theres other way you can beat your opponent, Can you copy his formation style?
    Will it work?
    For example, my opponent is using 4-2-2-2 hexagon. And Im trying to find to counter this formation but theres alot of different formations that work and wont work.
    So will it work out?

Banned
    Copying your opponents style to beat him will never work......It will a foolishness to do this...

He will be playing his best players and would have build up him players according to it...While you in order to play his formation will have to make a lot of changes and probably will have to rest your best players...

Your opponent would have been playing his formation for quite some time and he would be experienced in it...

Just play your own style and let the opponent defeat you...Its the best way because you are playing your best 11......
    Ricardo82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Copying your opponents style to beat him will never work......It will a foolishness to do this...

He will be playing his best players and would have build up him players according to it...While you in order to play his formation will have to make a lot of changes and probably will have to rest your best players...

Your opponent would have been playing his formation for quite some time and he would be experienced in it...

Just play your own style and let the opponent defeat you...Its the best way because you are playing your best 11......
    But I have Better Quality than him and I just bought alot of good players, It wont work either?

Banned
    Personally I will never try to counter my opponent with the same formation...

If you want to counter his formation, why not use a counter formation for his formation instead of playing the same formation......

Because there's counter formations that work and don't work. I don't have time to choose 10 counter formation to beat like 4-2-2-2 Hexagon

lol, Sid is just saying that playing a counter formation is anyway better than just playing the same formation like your opponent. And how do you know that it won't work? Especially when the counter formations are 3N-4-1-2 and 4-5-1V - one of the best in the game! Just use them.
    Not so many achievements:

Season(lvl) League Champions l. Cup
    1(1) 1st - Prel.
    2(2) 1st 3rd Top 16
    3(3) 1st Top 16 Playoffs
    4(4) tbc. tbc. Playoffs
    Team's showcase: The PaceWhores (Lithuanian team)

I Know but nordeus sometimes trolls you when you have better a team than your opponent but ended draw. But haha okay, I'm just saying.