Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: U can never have enough player for a position

U can never have enough player for a position

So, for these who might think having 5 player for 1 position in a squad is stupid. Its absolutely not. Happy to have 5 mc, or i couldn't play as i want. Keep as many player for a position in ur squad as u want, never wrong to have more

VIP
    In similar situation with 3 injured MC I changed formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 with 1 MC and 2 wingers and did well... Now u can use any DMC or AMC to fill MC slot with slightly loss of player's quality...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    In similar situation with 3 injured MC I changed formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-3 with 1 MC and 2 wingers and did well... Now u can use any DMC or AMC to fill MC slot with slightly loss of player's quality...
    I usually play 3n midfield, but now not possible, going change 3w o 4,hope it works, yea with amc instead 3d midfielder, but still don't feel well, hope its going. Glad u found ur solution

I dont think so. Yes, injury and suspension are unpredictable part of game. However, there are 2-3 position players, for me extremly useful: CB-DMC is my favourite double position player. Fullback-CB and WM-WAM are useful too.
    Last edited by t11_fan; 09-04-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Renn View Post
    I usually play 3n midfield, but now not possible, going change 3w o 4,hope it works, yea with amc instead 3d midfielder, but still don't feel well, hope its going. Glad u found ur solution
    If ur formation relies on 3mc (many do, cause very strong middle) then u better have more, u can change the entire formation but in a squad with 22 is lot of space. I have 5mc,5 striker, 1aml/ml 1 mr, 1 goalie, 8defender (dc dl dmc dr) 1 amc, all well covered..
    But mc are my main player so have more is nothing bad. With full squad u logically have more from some position..

VIP
    I hate to play with 3 MCs 'cause their rating is generally poor, no matter what formation and tactic I use, so I rely on wingers mostly. I sold my favorite left winger today he scored 89 goals in 155 games and had 35 assists... and have AMR in my other team (118 games, 95 goals and 116 assists)... better than any MC or even ST lol
    Peter Renn likes this.

It is always good to have lots of MCs, because it is always such a trouble position
    Last edited by RJSlow; 09-04-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    Peter Renn likes this.

RETIRED
    Level 25, Season 25, 18 League Titles, 10 CL Titles, 3 Cup Titles
    Server 201, 4-5-1 V-style fan, 0 Tokens bought

Banned
    Always have extra MC's since they get injured the most...
    Peter Renn likes this.

Rookie
    If I could get to the point where each defender on my roster could play all 3 defensive roles, that's how I'd do it. Then have 2-3 DMCs (one who can play MC and AMC; the other two can play DML, DMR). 3-4 MCs (again, 2 who can play MR/ML, and two who can play DMC/AMC). Then two attacing mids (who can play AML/AMC/AMR) and one who can play ST. Two strikers and two keepers puts you at 20 players (2 open slots on the squad).

Basically, I like my players to be able to move laterally across the field (mostly) versus moving vertically up/down the field.
    Peter Renn likes this.

In my team at least, MCs are often the most susceptible to injuries and suspensions. However, as I generally use only 2 I don't carry that many - I currently have 5 but thats because one's jackets on a shaky nail and I have one training to be ready to take over.

But I do have multi-role defenders and AMs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast