Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I played today the ULTIMATE final in Champions League. You ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

I played today the ULTIMATE final in Champions League. You ?

Hi my friends. Today I had the greatest game in my short period (I’m LV3/s3) in t11.
    This final in Champions League if was in real football it would be the final of the century .

I played today the ULTIMATE final in Champions League. You ?-ch-l-f-game.jpg
    I played today the ULTIMATE final in Champions League. You ?-ch-l-extra-pen.jpg

- I changed 3 times my formation and make one change, AMC >DC/DMC.
    - The other manager was experienced and I had the sense he wasn’t a rookie like me in t11.
    - My secret weapon was the gathered unsigned skill points to my young fast trainers so before the game I had a team full of red stars and this year’s scout 7* (I want to thank some forum friends who give me the advice to do this cause had nothing to earn for the next season).
    - Man of the match for me, the GK, my youngster from the academy who saved a penalty.
    - My (at least the bigger mistake) in extra time, when I scored, I kept the “attacking order”.

Those moments I wasn’t thinking so clearly, you know, I was “c’mon, c’mon guys, make a goal please …”. It was something like playing PRO and hearing from the radio the final.

I know that you had many exited matches but did you ever have a final so dramatic ? (can I hope for more ?)
    t11_fan and BeckStar like this.

Great match I wish that interesting real CL finals this season
    I have played Champions League finals today (4th time in finals), had though match, 1-0 23', 1-1 26' and then my team scored winning goal, 2-1 86' Not that thrilling, but enough stressful for me. 3X I was second in CL, now time has come for me and my team Congrats to all CL winners
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Thanks my friend . Why don't you post (if you have) some screens .
    I want to congratulate my opponent. He spoted my team after get 3 wins in groups (like I do), watch some games supporting me (it was pointless any way ) except in semi finals. He is an older guy from Vietnam and I don't think if he's watching the forum. Anyway ...

I had a cup final with my alt team few days ago xD was.. lots of fun, was leading 2:0... the opponent came back with a 2:3, i scored in 78' so we were heading to extra time,I did score another goal for 4:3 and won the cup

nikolgiorgos likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    i had this for a cup final, maybe not the ultimate but their team was 1-2stars average quality higher than mine, they dominated virtually every stat with nearly double the shots and 2.5x the amount of shots on target and 57% possession. Yet somehow my goalkeeper who has been playing poorly for the last week or two and was about to get sold comes up with a match winning 4 saves that no doubt was the difference between a win and being thrashed

BeckStar and nikolgiorgos like this.

Famous
    Nice final...
    For my case...im managing 3 teams..level 4/10 n 11

Every year I attend atleast 1 Final.. Either CUP or CL and every year I won atleast 1... So now I just play for fun...
    I had 1 time treble n many times double champions including this year...

My record for double champion go to Winning 11 (level 11) with 8 times...2 finalist n 1 3rd place in CUP...
    But my Winning Eleven had the best achievement by won the treble last year...this year we got double champions in League n CL only...worst result for this team..

Anyway..Congrats to all the managers who achieved something this season n best wish for the ones did not win this season for your best next ones...
    Last edited by Brian Dang; 09-19-2014 at 08:12 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Hey Brian, any penalties in a final ?
    Hey Bitcoin , I wish I could play with Sara to Did you get the treble ?
    Hey Beck, in extra time you were thinking about formation tactics or shouting ...
    BeckStar likes this.

I was actually on a meeting with my boss, at work looking at my phone & playing and trying to follow the conversation
    that's why i did that sub 30min in late haha, couldn't rly think of a tactics in that moment as i had a counter formation in my mind b4 the game starts hate thoes games at 3pm ><
    Watching the game and paying attention is rly immportant, if i did that i would have probabbly won 4:1 or so xD
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Rookie
    not game of life won cup 3-1 lost CL 3-1 so what comes around goes around looool Lv2 club
    Dream of Triple Crown
    All Legend players

Hey man, the opposite of me, I lost in semi of the CUP (2-1, 0-3) . Too bad, I think I lost a chance for triple this year. With this team (finals rates) next season in CUP I'll say good bye too early

I played today the ULTIMATE final in Champions League. You ?-ch-l-f-rates.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast