Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Steppenwolf

Thread: Here we go...

VIP

Here we go...

Last evening I played Cup match and 10 minutes before the game ended I got achievement notification...

Here we go...-1.jpg

How, if the game is still running? Does that mean whatever I change in the game in last 10 minutes wont matter 'cause final result and stats are decided upfront?

C'mon Nordeus...
    t11_fan likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    10 minutes? I'd make sure your clock is synched, I usually get the $ etc when there's 3-5 minutes of the game left. Never so long as 10.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Usually it happens 5 mins from the end IF there is not going to be a result-changing event in the last 5 mins. Same with the posting of the result.

You can normally see a possession bar 'stutter' too when its updating things.
    PS. I often worry in a tight match when the score isn't posted....them or us to score? *shivers*
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 10-23-2014 at 12:32 PM.

VIP
    It's synced... and what's the difference, 10 or 5 minutes, it should apply changes more quickly... I can understand subs are accepted 5-6 minutes later, but formation and mentality changes should happen immediately...

Not sure what your point is Wolfie. The game runs 5 min simulations. When nothing game changing is going to happen in the last 5 mins things get updated - score gets posted, achievement awarded etc.

I think its true that there is nothing you can do in the last 5 mins to change a result - the simulation has run, but care should be taken in games that might go to extra time because thinking its pointless might delay an important change even further.

Ofc, I think that Nordeus should change it to update everything at the end to retain some mystique but then someone would accuse them of 'fakery'.