Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: what happend

Apprentice

what happend

i had very bad start this seasson , i lost my 3 first league matches and was eliminated in cup in first round also im busy i start the school so what happend if i try lose all matches in league to not get promotaed this seasson because i dont want 7 place or 4-3 place i just want win it, i gonna go back in the last league level or i gonna play the same league level in the new seasson?

U will repeat same level, is what I do, play 2, tank 2... if I tank 2 seasons in level 15, I will train 2 months and the 3rd will fight for the League with a team in conditions.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    U will repeat same level, is what I do, play 2, tank 2... if I tank 2 seasons in level 15, I will train 2 months and the 3rd will fight for the League with a team in conditions.
    so i dont go back in last level league like in real leagues?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    You are funny guys lol

sorry if i offend you but you are funny guys, you think to much about tactics, to much about players, u buy 18 years old with fast trainers, you change formations in every game, you watch the game, you have special time when to play friendlies, when to train a player, think to much about contract, you care to much about morale of players, health of him, buy real tokens etc and you still lose lol..

i buy old players with slow trainer, i never change formations its always the same 4-4-2 and i never change the morale or buy tokens or something like this and i won 3 leagues in a row lol

you can win too even if you dont take it so serious or act like you are murinho

cheers
    Too bad , and I thought you found the perfect system for the game
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Too bad , and I thought you found the perfect system for the game
    this is my first time happend this and also i didnt buy any new player i have same players as my last seasson.. i won 3 leagues with that system and maybe i can win that seasson too just im to busy with school thats why i wanna skip this seasson not because i cant win even if i dont give a care about formations or other things

btw i didnt lose my 3 games, i draw 2 of them agains funny guys who think they are murinho but it is lose for me if i dont win them hehe

Last edited by besssss; 10-23-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Famous
    It will be boring if there is no challenge. It is still early in the season. If you want, you can still turn it over as you were a winner, and you have not yet improved your roster in this season.

In some previous seasons, my team started slowly, and struggled near bottom of league table. But after my team rebuilt and line up became stable, the performance improved since mid season. Eventually I finished in 2nd to 5th. I was still happy with the results. My opponent were strong. Actually, half of them are higher level than my team.

I have no experience in tanking. But I think it is a option if you temporarily loss interest or have no time.

Good luck.