Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: What is limited level?

Question What is limited level?

What is limited level in the game? I am level 31 and I see some club which is higher level than me, they only bid player from level 31 downwards. It means that If I promotion level 32 next season, I can not purchase 5* player in level 32; is it correct?
    Phan FC - Level 19
    League Winners 15
    Champions League Winners 08 - Runners Up 05
    CUP Winners 03

There's no limit level in this game, simply there's the seasons that one played as manager (31 and 42 in the pictures) and the league level, 31 in this case.

Sometimes the Top Server don't have enough teams and repeat the same League Level, thats why a level 42 team is in a level 31 League.

Too can be possible that this manager did a take over, and leave the original club to play in one of lower level.. but I bid for the 1st option

Quote Originally Posted by Shevana View Post
    What is limited level in the game? I am level 31 and I see some club which is higher level than me, they only bid player from level 31 downwards. It means that If I promotion level 32 next season, I can not purchase 5* player in level 32; is it correct?
    Ive seen players over 35 level so i think its unlimited...

Quote Originally Posted by Shevana View Post
    Ive seen players over 35 level so i think its unlimited...
    LOL 7 stars average quality,serious token buyer...

What I mean here is we only purchase new player from level 31 downwards. If I promte to level 32 next season, I also purchase player same as level 31 and my all players is not decrease star.