Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Today's Transfer Activity

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Are there several managers involved in multiple bidding? I think it requires near 200 bids in 46 rounds to reach this value.
    Yes, there were many managers bidding, with me too. In the 4th round there were around 6 bidders, I ended in like 15th round when there were still 4 bidders, who continued to the 20th round. Since then, there were only these two.
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Is this possible to give us (I mean managers who have problem in bidding with much competitors) the level and the server you are ?
    I " lv6 server 192.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Transfer Negotiation Issues

Hi Nordeus and all,

Yesterday I bid a total of 17 tokens and 130 odd million to buy a player from the Negotiation section (I'm level 25). The selling club set it's selling price but I didn't match that and now the 24 hours are up. That player therefore was not sold and has since been trained up too high for me to try and buy again. My issue is that my 17 tokens were not reimbursed. Can you look into this please Nordeus and had anyone had this issue recently too?

Thanks

Dave

coz·en
    \ˈkə-zən\
    verb
    coz·enedcoz·en·ing \ˈkəz-niŋ, ˈkə-zə-\
    transitive verb
    1 :to deceive, win over, or induce to do something by artful coaxing and wheedling or shrewd trickery
    2 :to gain by cozening someone <cozened his supper out of the old couple>

Quote Originally Posted by David Mark View Post
    Hi Nordeus and all,

Yesterday I bid a total of 17 tokens and 130 odd million to buy a player from the Negotiation section (I'm level 25). The selling club set it's selling price but I didn't match that and now the 24 hours are up. That player therefore was not sold and has since been trained up too high for me to try and buy again. My issue is that my 17 tokens were not reimbursed. Can you look into this please Nordeus and had anyone had this issue recently too?

Thanks

Dave
    I have the same problem (I'm level 38), on Saturday I bid to 3 players each of them 10 tokens total 30 tokens from Negotiation section. Now I don't have tokens nor players.

Quote Originally Posted by David Mark View Post
    Hi Nordeus and all,

Thanks

Dave
    This is a forum, not Nordeus Support. No one can help you here. We are all players. Raise a ticket to Nordeus Support.
    dave1311 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Not sure what server I'm on and although I'm only level 2 I've witnessed the bidding wars mainly Eastern Europeans and Asia based teams many a time I've been outbid on a few players right at the last minute.
    What I've found works for me is bidding between 7.30am and 8.30am that hour slot seems quiet and I've acquired some decent players for one token most of my team is 4 to 5 star based and I never buy a player over 25

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I hate signing new players, they'll always perform bad and let my team down
    Find those good performing players and keep them no matter how low their quality is haha
    Hey Beck, my friend, I have to disagree with that. I bought a 1st class nordgen today in the morning and in the evening he scored twice and got MoM. Of course he carries a legendary name, DIDI (Pereira), the brazilian foorbal player of 60's - ALEX and ADRIANO in the list, are also this year nordgens

Today's Transfer Activity-didi-1st-day-mom.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I had 130 tokens when the season started.

Only managed to buy one player for about 20 tokens.

I only have 70 tokens left. The Serbs took the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Hey Beck, my friend, I have to disagree with that. I bought a 1st class nordgen today in the morning and in the evening he scored twice and got MoM. Of course he carries a legendary name, DIDI (Pereira), the brazilian foorbal player of 60's - ALEX and ADRIANO in the list, are also this year nordgens
    You have been lucky ;P i guess haha, i usually get 1 out of 3 nordgens to perform good.. expecially if those are MC/R/L..

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    I had 130 tokens when the season started.

Only managed to buy one player for about 20 tokens.

I only have 70 tokens left. The Serbs took the rest.
    How did they take em away from you ?

My team:http://www.topeleven.com/manager/p/B...AwNTYwNzM1MTQw
    Road to the Treble & How to win the Cup: http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...xt-season.html
    Top 10 Formations & Tactics Guide:http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ics-guide.html
    Those guides are based on my personal experience and other managers suggestion/feedback

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast