Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Hacks exist?????

VIP
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 01-03-2015 at 11:29 AM.

VIP
    Wrong thread lol
    Last edited by Steppenwolf; 01-03-2015 at 11:31 AM.
    Sarma likes this.

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    2k and something...Doesnt matter...
    You can buy 18 years old fast trainer close to scout star and power train him using green rests tho... To reach next star you need around 100 of them (to buy 50 greens will cost you 46 tokens)... You get 28 greens form friends every day in a season... At level 10 Training Hall you get 6 greens every 4 days (that's 42 per season)... So, you get 70 greens for free every season... You can play 52 games max per season (if you reach both, CL and Cup Finals), and if you make sub, u get a green for each game... thats 122 greens... and I know bunch of players who play 5+ friendly games per day to get greens from subs... thats 140+122 greens at least without buying it...

I have over 10K Tokens in my account due to spending a lot of time last year farming. I've not hacked anything or done anything other than complete offers that were available.

In theory I could build a team full of 9* players pretty easily and maintain it at 9* for a while if I felt the need. Personally I'd rather keep my team between 5 and 6 star as its then competitive without being too dull (As if your team is 9* its going to win everything unless up against a similar side), but if I did grow all my players at 9* that wouldn't make me a hacker.

I do think there are some that do hack or exploit the game in many ways - the Vietnamese seem to have a work around, but I do think calling all users hackers is a bit incorrect.
    Last edited by kynan; 01-03-2015 at 02:07 PM.

It's true

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    I have over 10K Tokens in my account due to spending a lot of time last year farming. I've not hacked anything or done anything other than complete offers that were available.

In theory I could build a team full of 9* players pretty easily and maintain it at 9* for a while if I felt the need. Personally I'd rather keep my team between 5 and 6 star as its then competitive without being too dull (As if your team is 9* its going to win everything unless up against a similar side), but if I did grow all my players at 9* that wouldn't make me a hacker.

I do think there are some that do hack or exploit the game in many ways - the Vietnamese seem to have a work around, but I do think calling all users hackers is a bit incorrect.
    This is exactly what worries me most. It seems that almost all players with 9 star squads come from the same country, which is very suspicious.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    2k and something...Doesnt matter...
    Hacks exist?????-t11.jpg 130 rests to get 3 positions, special free kick and 7 stars... 100 more and you have 9 stars. If you watch videos in the night, you get 200 videos each day

Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Habiger View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t11.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	35115 130 rests to get 3 positions, special free kick and 7 stars... 100 more and you have 9 stars. If you watch videos in the night, you get 200 videos each day
    Who is so obsesed to watch videos in night...
    By the way,I ve had enough with this forum...Many hacks,and people who hack are even in hall of fame...Shame for those who have hack...SSS was banned because he/she told the truth about this forum and game...
    You re applauding for those who have hack...You always find a way to lie me...About non-exsisting of the hack...
    I spend 6 months on this forum,I feel sorry that Ive been part of it...Just lies...
    SSS was BANNED for telling the truth about this...
    This game is ruinning your life...Dont you figured it out????All trolls,all non-sens...
    Before where thousands of managers online,now they are about 20-30...Dont be shame to tell the truth...Dont live in lies...
    sUPERDUNK Over...

I dont care if IM banned...Ive had enough...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast