Thread: How is possible....

Dreamer

How is possible....

I explain, until monday and thuesday, my team was good, i even win the leader og my league!!!
    And since wednesday, with same players and good condition and moral, all my players have 4/5/6..... Impossible, i am on 7 matchs losed!!!! How is possible !?? I understand some players can have form who move, but all my players are bad now!!! And i am 8th in league now..... Grrrrr
    Help me !!

Apprentice
    See my thread - http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post321501 - same thing has happened to me. It's absolutely bizzare.

Don't expect an explanation from the mods or anyone connected to Nordeus though.

did you change tactics lately , causing you to lose

Apprentice
    I can't speak for the OP but I've not changed anything from the formula that had me unbeaten and top of the league.

Maybe few teams bought new top player after loosing to you and then they got their revenge , something must change to make suddenly losing like that .also do you attend all your live matches ? coz if you don't well you will probably lose if the others teams are close to your level

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    did you change tactics lately , causing you to lose
    I do exactly the same !!

So yesterday i change 5 players who have good notes in transfer market and with me , note of the tame :5!!! I lose pleasure of the game now !!!!