Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Cat Harrison

Thread: Wasted skill points

Wasted skill points

I have just received five skill points for my keeper.when I went to add them I was given Tackling, Marking and Positioning for defence and Aggression and Speed for physical/mental. That's only one useful point for a keeper.Don't you think keepers should have different skill sets to outfield players? Thoughts?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Skill points for GK is incomplete but the most annoying is the rates and the injuries of the GKs at the match.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by wightred View Post
    I have just received five skill points for my keeper.when I went to add them I was given Tackling, Marking and Positioning for defence and Aggression and Speed for physical/mental. That's only one useful point for a keeper.Don't you think keepers should have different skill sets to outfield players? Thoughts?
    I am not sure, that the different katagories in the tre skillsets matter that much, anyways all the defensive and physical skills are all useful for the keeper. They have just chosen poor names that doesn't match the keepers role.
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-28-2015 at 10:04 AM.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Player - Top Eleven Official Wiki

"Defence

Defence determines the player's defensive attributes.

• Tackling – Determines how well a player is capable of executing a successful tackle on an opponent without committing a foul or injury.
    • Marking – Determines how well a player can mark an opponent and how well he can use zonal marking.
    • Positioning – Determines how well a player positions himself to deal with attacking threats.
    • Heading – Determines how well a player is capable of heading the ball towards his target.
    • Handling – Determines how well a player is able to keep the ball when tackled.

Attack

Attack determines the player's offensive attributes.

• Passing – Determines how accurately a player can pass the ball.
    • Dribbling – Determines how well a player can control the ball when running with it.
    • Crossing – Determines how well a player is capable of placing a well-aimed cross at the right time.
    • Shooting - Determines how well a player is capable of placing a strong, good shot.
    • Finishing – Determines how well a player is capable of reacting quickly and adapting to any offensive situation.

Physical & Mental

Physical & Mental determine your player's supplemental attributes.

• Fitness – Determines how hard your player can exert himself on the pitch.
    • Strength – Determines how well a player is able to exert his physical force onto an opponent in order to hold them off, win tackles and aerial balls, etc.
    • Aggression – Determines how much a player asserts himself on the pitch. Does not necessarily raise the chance of fouls or injuries.
    • Speed - Determines the player's speed on the pitch. A player moves faster without a ball than with it.
    • Creativity – Determines how many opportunities a player will find to use his other abilities. "
    Fail G and VïncEnt Göh like this.