Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree867Likes

Thread: Season 65

Famous
    League: 11-1-1, atop the league on goal differential. Won 3:2 away against 6th today.

Champions: Picked a 4:0 win at home to kick off the round of 16. It was our first clean sheet of the champions league.

Cup: Advanced to QTRfinals behind an 8:2 aggregate victory. Much tougher test awaits in the QTRfinals.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Halfway League Table

July Fourth lead by 4 points at the half way stage in this league and we are still unbeaten, However Janderinho have kept us honest and are still a threat despite losing their last game, We play Janderinho at home tomorrow, If we can beat Janderinho then you would expect us to go on to claim the title.

The biggest surprise is how poor RedsNik have been in 7th place, They have a starting XI quality that is comparable to ours at 7* and with special abilities, Janderinho are a mid range 6* team with only 3 players with special abilities.

We are still playing in both the CL and Cup this season, A treble is still a possibility, But however there are some teams that are strong in both competitions... But let's still believe its possible until we are defeated or we achieve it.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Addicted
    Update from my end and a mini rant to boot.

Firstly, I played my Champions League first leg today and thought that I was going to be on the receiving end of Nordeus trolling after going 2-0 down after two quick fire goals in the 11th and 14th minute. Fortunately, it ended up being a blip as we managed to romp to victory in the end and should be able to progress into the next round, though after this and the League game, I'm not going to be 100% just yet.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-19-18-30-05.jpg

And now for the League game against Swansea City, to which I put the tackling up to hard. Now I have played 12 games in the League prior to this match with my reserves, all of which I have won reasonably comfortably with no goals conceded and have not changed the tactics at all throughout the league. All my opponents are much weaker than myself (hence the reserves playing while the main team tackles the Cup and Champions League) and have generally caused no issues. So can someone please explain how I lost the match when their best player is 4* (everyone else are 2* or 3*) while I have a team of 5* and one 6* player, and conceded two goals FROM ****ING CORNERS AGAIN when the same team has not conceded at all this season?

My team has conceded about 12 goals in one and a half seasons and I can guarantee you that at least 8 of those, if I look back through the threads, were from corners, either randomly or the 'concedes corner again' bollocks.

Season 65-screenshot_2015-04-19-21-36-12.jpg

I can handle losing games when I feel it was actually deserved (much like what could happen in the Cup), but this sort of result is very annoying, especially as they're from set pieces that you have no control over.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    Yeah your striker(s) seem a little off. You also have high fouls in both games which gives chances fom dead ball opportunities. I don't see how you expect many goals playing 1 deep ST in a flank protecting formation vs two teams that both attack the middle. Also, you played shoet passing in the 0-1 match. Try using mixed and long passing when in defensive formations like 4-1-4-1.
    I always use long passing in my tactics mate. Whenever I play V-style and/or 4-1-4-1, I always attack through the flanks, with red arrows on my AML/ML, AMR/MR, DL and DR.

AEPRE FC - Half-Season Report
    Season 2 - Level 5

League Table

Champions League Groups

Gert Funck and nikolgiorgos like this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Halfway to the first treble. Don't troll me please

Season 65-1.jpg

Season 65-2.jpg

Season 65-3.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

League: I'm just gonna let the pics do the explaining. WTF JUST HAPPENED?! one-shotted this guy 4-0 away in our previous meeting WITH THE SAME FORMATION AND TACTICS. Losing to a weaker team AT HOME is UNACCEPTABLE!!

Season 65-image.jpg
    Season 65-image.jpg
    Season 65-image.jpg

It's like my team turned from Hercules to spaghetti overnight! WTF is wrong with my team?
    Last edited by Krishna Sadhana; 04-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krishna Sadhana View Post
    League: I'm just gonna let the pics do the explaining. WTF JUST HAPPENED?! one-shotted this guy 4-0 away in our previous meeting WITH THE SAME FORMATION AND TACTICS. Losing to a weaker team AT HOME is UNACCEPTABLE!!

It's like my team turned from Hercules to spaghetti overnight! WTF is wrong with my team?
    many factors that cause you lose, besides Q but also players' moral and condition.
    and opponent's formation looks dominant in the middle, my suggestion is to use 2 or 3 MC for next

Quote Originally Posted by M Noor Iqbal View Post
    many factors that cause you lose, besides Q but also players' moral and condition.
    and opponent's formation looks dominant in the middle, my suggestion is to use 2 or 3 MC for next
    If he's way stronger than me, I can accept that, but this is a 29.0 team, facing up against my 36.2. Morale are all 100%, so does condition, win bonus are at a max. I usually play 4-1-3w-1-1 against 4-4-2 classic and I've won all of them, with the exact tactics, attacking, down both flanks, mixed passing, red arrows on the ML-MR-DR-DL and alternating blue and red arrows for the AMC. Actually this slump of form has been going on since yesterday, dunno why. Like I said, I played 4-1-3w-1-1 against him away and won 4-0.

Strangely enough during this slump the ones hit the worst are the ML/AML. Going to play through the middle for the next match.

Half season!
    Season 65-d16s5.jpgSeason 65-d16s5q.jpg

Season 65-1stloss.jpg

Achievement failed, that's what I get 4 leaving the house and missing the game.

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast