Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Refuse Friendlies

Refuse Friendlies

Hi guys, is there a way I can refuse friendlies until after my next league game? I have low fitness currently and don't want to suffer injuries, morale loss + even worst fitness before my final league game to see if I get CL Spot.

Thanks for your help.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There is no reason to refuse a friendly game.
    It doesn't affect the condition of your team.
    Your team it's just a ghost
    Watch those videos to learn about the game
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...al-series.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Oh, that's awesome. So you still get training points for friendlies, do people just farm friendlies to increase training stature?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Only when YOU call a friendly.
    but then you 're loosing condition or get an injury
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I seeeeee.

So you call friendly = Loss of condition + injury + stat gain
    Oppo calls friendly = Ghost Team + No stat gain.

Thanks
    Buffs Mad, nikolgiorgos and Raykco like this.

You can cancel them if they set it in the future and you see it before it starts. I do this sometimes for opponents that are in the same Cup or CL as I am. They want to practice against my team because they know they will have to get by me at some point. I do my best not to allow that.

When a final is approaching I will actually put up a totally different formation and tactics just in case they try that. I tend to have the best teams in my lvl among my friend list so this issue can pop up.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    If your opponents initiate a friendly match with your team, your players will not loss any condition or gain any training progress. But your team's activities will be locked for about 15 minutes (during the match). I generally do not mind for being challenged, unless I am online and managing my team.

Only your T11 friend can arrange friendly match with your team. So, if your opponent is not your friend, you need not worry them testing tactics against your team before important match.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 05-02-2015 at 04:38 AM. Reason: correct mistakes
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

You can cancel them if they set it in the future and you see it before it starts. I do this sometimes for opponents that are in the same Cup or CL as I am. They want to practice against my team because they know they will have to get by me at some point. I do my best not to allow that.
    there is no reason to do this.
    Friendly games have a different calculation and process. I have won friends who challenged me, 5-10 levels above sometimes

When a final is approaching I will actually put up a totally different formation and tactics just in case they try that.
    If you 're not gonna watch your game, that's good. If you 'll play, there is no reason because you can change your formation.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

I only put up the alternate formation so that my opponent cannot sneak in a practice against me while I am asleep or away from the game. I set it back right before game time.

I guess if the friendlies are totally different then they are kind of a waste of time. I make no money from them because the prices have to be set so low to get attendance, the training is less than I get from a practice match, and now you tell me I can't even use it to see if a new player is going to play well or flop. Makes it totally useless to me at this point.
    nikolgiorgos and Buffs Mad like this.

Famous
    I use friendly matches to earn money. This become more useful as your team level up. I believe that friendly matches have different mechanism from official match. I don't take the result serious but still adopt form of players for reference.

I will not cancel any friendly match, unless I am doing my businesses like tactic changes, training, my friendly matches, etc.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast