Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Why does it always happens with me ???

Banned

Why does it always happens with me ???

Last year I sold my Nordeus Generated DL age 20 with DEFENSIVE WALL SPECIAL ABILITY on first day of the season thinking I will get a huge amount of cash from him...

But he gets sold in the initial round...

Again today I sold my NORDEUS GENERATED MC with PLAYMAKER SPECIAL ABILITY and thinking he will get me some good cash...

But he also gets sold in the 2 round...

I am training SA in order to get some cash...It would have been better if I alloted those skill points to their skill at least it would have increased their value...

Where as if I bid for some player even if he is OLD without SA every one starts to bid on him...

LOL...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Last year I sold my Nordeus Generated DL age 20 with DEFENSIVE WALL SPECIAL ABILITY on first day of the season thinking I will get a huge amount of cash from him...

But he gets sold in the initial round...

Again today I sold my NORDEUS GENERATED MC with PLAYMAKER SPECIAL ABILITY and thinking he will get me some good cash...

But he also gets sold in the 2 round...

I am training SA in order to get some cash...It would have been better if I alloted those skill points to their skill at least it would have increased their value...

Where as if I bid for some player even if he is OLD without SA every one starts to bid on him...

LOL...
    You shouldn't buy or sell in the first 3 days since everyone is waiting until the 3rd day for good players to be up on the transfer market.

Dreamer
    At least that's what I think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasin Ali View Post
    At least that's what I think.
    The main problem is with selling...Why there is never a bidding war on my players..

Dreamer
    The main problem is with selling...Why there is never a bidding war on my players..
    I think it's a combination of the 3rd day thing and peak times.

Dreamer
    Many people also buy players that can play in multiple positions over players with special attributes.

I feel for you bro. Fact is you never know for sure which player for sale is going to be the bidding war trophy. I have sold great players at round one and also I have sold mediocre ones way overestimated in bidding wars, during the mid season completely out of the blue.

Season first days is a good time but you cant rly expect on that every time to happen. Token maniacs buyers have no buying schedule !
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    I feel for you bro. Fact is you never know for sure which player for sale is going to be the bidding war trophy. I have sold great players at round one and also I have sold mediocre ones way overestimated in bidding wars, during the mid season completely out of the blue.

Season first days is a good time but you cant rly expect on that every time to happen. Token maniacs buyers have no buying schedule !
    Welcome Spyros......You have became a lot less active on forum...
    Spyros likes this.

Banned
    Problem solved...Just sold my NORDEUS GENERATED MC age 20 worth 28 million with Dribbler SA for 46 million...

And a 2 minute silence for those who recruited him...Since he is a beast in INJURIES...He gets injured after playing 2 matches...

LOL...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-01-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    Spyros likes this.

I obtained my new Nordgen last night ...well10 hours ago after near 20 rounds...

u want more rounds, I want 1 round LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast