Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By David Oliveira
  • 1 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By Buffs Mad
  • 2 Post By talisman
  • 1 Post By Buffs Mad

Thread: How do you make a top eleven spreadsheet

How do you make a top eleven spreadsheet

ive seen them on the forums i used to use one where you just put the atk def and p&m for training and it was really helpful if any website exists like that plz link or just explain how you make one
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by David Oliveira View Post
    ive seen them on the forums i used to use one where you just put the atk def and p&m for training and it was really helpful if any website exists like that plz link or just explain how you make one
    I want to know average match ratings and training results of players. So I create a simple spreadsheet to manually record these.

Complex spreadsheet may not be suitable for everyone. There are information which may not be necessary for all and there are more recording works.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

My spreadsheet skills were long lost in the mists of time so I keep it simple too.

ATM I just record ratings for players for each match and then calculate averages and counts based on the data. I don't do more than Season averages, Cup/CL/League averages, Quarters (7days), etc. I then format, conditionally, for colours just to see at a glance who is averaging under 6, between 6 and 7.5 and over 7.5 and track form.

I also did one for training rates that recorded rates per player, including training type, intensity and condition used but that was a one-off - the purpose was to track high/low/average training gains/average condition used/gains per condition etc.

How you do things depends on skill level or willingness to learn but the above Ratings one is simply Player Columns and Match rows.

Once you have your recording set up you can use whatever functions and IF conditions you are skilled enough to do - and pivot tables etc.

Several other guys are far more skilled with Spreadsheet outputs than me.
    Last edited by Buffs Mad; 07-03-2015 at 12:04 PM.
    cookizzz and Cat Harrison like this.

Anyone got a template they can upload ?

FC Loella. Server 121. Level 20
    14 League Titles
    2 Champions League
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

This is the spreadsheet I use, just the basic list of players, matches and record the performance ratings, the sheet then gives the average.

How do you make a top eleven spreadsheet-pc-player-spreadsheet.png

Red numbers denote MoM. Yellow/Red colour fill is for cards, Mid blue colour fill injured, lighter blue for the number of days. Grey shading denoted not at club for those days (new signing, player sold).

A second tab keeps the player appearances, goals, assists records.

How do you make a top eleven spreadsheet-pc-player-records.png

Red colour fill for stats up to start of current season, blue colour fill for total to date.
    Last edited by talisman; 07-03-2015 at 05:05 PM.
    Buffs Mad and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

My primitive one looked like this last Season (ignore filename ). Still huge scope to develop it, if I can be bothered.