Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Teda

Thread: Folks, let us stop crying, but making chances for ourselves!

Addicted

Folks, let us stop crying, but making chances for ourselves!

I have been watching all threads for a while since last season when the new draw system was put in place and strange troll results started happening on some people, including me; and I am just wondering that we have already known that t11 is playing with us and we know for business purpose this unfair situation happens everywhere in almost every league, have we thought about any counter ideas to deal with it?

Has any of you tried to use your main account, the one you put tons of efforts -- tokens, packs etc, to give a try in different ways to win t11?

I am doing this now, let me tell you that it is bloody, very bloody and painful. I am doing this like my job and I sleep with it, eat with it and even dream of it, all the time. I don't like the new system for sure but I think I should try to figure out a way to shed some lights and give all I have to make something happen. I don't know if I am going to be successful so I am not qualified to share any ideas here; but I am trying and trying... Keep trying...and not crying not complaining and not going to quit! But if eventually I fail, I might have to stop wasting my time.

Stop crying and complaining, let us work together and conquer it!

I'm still new so I have nothing to compare it too.

I did extremely well last season and this season is kicking my arse. I kind of figured it was to be expected. If the game isn't challenging why would i keep coming back?

Although I am a bit perturbed at the moment with my Scouts.
    Last edited by Sons of Pitches; 08-04-2015 at 02:42 PM.

With all the changes over the past few months, I've completely cut down on token expenditure on my Primary team - no scouts; moderate bidding in regular transfer market, or choosing to bid on x2/x7 or x3/x8 players rather than x4/x9 players; small token purchase to use to top up packs when necessary; injuries are left to heal naturally rather then using red packs, unless specific player urgently required. The other two teams are 35T-ish teams.

Made for a more interesting time. Not overly improving the squad last season got me into a competitive league, a Cup with a two Level spread, and CL with comparable teams in Group stage. Most player purchases have been additions to the squad, not replacements, in order to cover for injury/tiredness, etc.

<touches wood> Not had any Troll results, any 'abnormal' results have been due to positional inadequacy in the team, or the Management making blunder(s) in formation or personnel, as far as I can see.

It will be interesting to see what the forthcoming changes involve, and how they affect play. If I consider it an improvement, I'll start ramping up to my previous activity; if not, I'll be looking at the 35T player tutorials...
    Last edited by talisman; 08-04-2015 at 06:11 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Addicted
    Same page here.

In addition, some experimental tries are on going now.

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    With all the changes over the past few months, I've completely cut down on token expenditure on my Primary team - no scouts; moderate bidding in regular transfer market, or choosing to bid on x2/x7 or x3/x8 players rather than x4/x9 players; small token purchase to use to top up packs when necessary; injuries are left to heal naturally rather then using red packs, unless specific player urgently required. The other two teams are 35T-ish teams.

Made for a more interesting time. Not overly improving the squad last season got me into a competitive league, a Cup with a two Level spread, and CL with comparable teams in Group stage. Most player purchases have been additions to the squad, not replacements, in order to cover for injury/tiredness, etc.

<touches wood> Not had any Troll results, any 'abnormal' results have been due to positional inadequacy in the team, or the Management making blunder(s) in formation or personnel, as far as I can see.

It will be interesting to see what the forthcoming changes involve, and how they affect play. If I consider it an improvement, I'll start ramping up to my previous activity; if not, I'll be looking at the 35T player tutorials...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think you didn't read all the threads ...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...aw-system.html

My league is a walk in the park this season
    no blood sweat and tears
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    Actually I did. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think you didn't read all the threads ...
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...aw-system.html

My league is a walk in the park this season
    no blood sweat and tears
    nikolgiorgos likes this.