Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Top eleven and marketing

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Top eleven and marketing

Ok, let’s talk about top eleven and marketing here in this thread.
    I started this because I can see that there are some suggestions, many of them from the old times, but I can’t see any improvement in the game so far.
    First let’s see a picture. It’s one of the very basic lessons in a marketing/sales/negotiations seminars. (I ‘ve been in some, so talking with my experience)

Top eleven and marketing-win-win.jpg
    There are two sides, where the main goal is both being in a win status . That’s what it called.
    Win – win situation. So, let’s study top eleven and the relation with this simple marketing lesson.
    Academy players
    One of oldest suggestion, from many members of the forum is about academy and how useless they are.
    Ok, maybe not totally useless but the most common is to release the token junior (unless you have many greens to feed him but then why not to buy a 5*player) and to sign and sell the 0T player for few extra money.
    This is a loose-loose situation. The manager can win only few extra money from the 0T player and nordeus nothing.
    The manager is building the academy facilities, reading about in how many days he ‘ll get those two juniors, for what ???
    it’s very disappointing specially for the new players of the game.
    Junior players should be something special for the team. I ‘m not gonna write down how – there are many propositions (the T player could be a 5* player, and the 0T player a 4*, to have some special ability, to be able to choose in which position we want our juniors, to be very good performers – good internal programming, to be able to have them in the first day of every season and more).
    A loose-loose situation must be a win-win situation.

Let's resume some (good or bad) marketing cases
    1) Academy players (loose - loose situation)
    2) Recommended players (#11), can be much better
    3) Special abilities (#17) can be a LOOOOT better
    4) The new league draw #22
    5) Playing in Champions League with higher level teams
    6) Playing in the higher levels #28
    7) History - Records - Achievements #32
    8) Sponsors – Advertising – Gifts Part 1 #34
    9) New Auctions (listening to your customers ) #36
    10) The art of listening to your customers II #41
    11) Invisible trebles #42
    12) Emotions part I https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...ns-system.html
    13) Emotions part II #45
    14) Mourinho #46
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-22-2017 at 06:41 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What about a connection from the academy to the new training system.

Say you have 26 days until you receive a new batch of youths, why don't we select a position criteria like defender so possibility of DL, DC or DR at random. And the more training we do will increase the player from 3* to 5* maximum?

Sounds complex but it would make the academy level more sensible and our efforts will be rewarded. Obviously token cost will increase dependent on level.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    as I said there could be many good suggestions but I think must be a win-win situation. Both managers and nordeus have a profit.
    Btw, El, you 're an old member of the forum. So, you have seen many complains and suggestions about this but no response. Quite impressive.

Here is something good,
    A win-win situation is some changes about training. First it was a change about the time limit in training (in the old version), where you had to wait one hour to set another training in your players and it changed to no time limit.
    Also the training in the new version where there aren’t injuries. Managers are more willing to spend their greens (or trying to find more), to improve their players and not spending reds to fix them.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I see it as a win for them. The youth player feature is basically rotting. Nobody with sense would purchase a 4* risk when the scout list offers scouts, market offers variety and Rec list offers an option.

Boost the cost to something 35T for 5* our activity training for bonus will increase the quality of youth player and I'd bet my life on it people will use it.

So more insensitive to use the training system, costing more greens, maybe at the cost of T. Increase of T revenue for them.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of updates in these few years. T11 has come along way but still, the complaints back then sadly still gone unnoticed.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 03-03-2016 at 06:13 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Famous
    Nordeus should establish a system which encourage users to sign academy players, keep them at least for a while, and put resources to train them (so Nordeus can earn). At the same time, this should not affect the resources that managers will put on other areas like using tokens to buy players.

At present, young norgens are competing with academy players. Nordeus may earn a lot in bidding wars of Norgens. So they may not care that managers are not interest to sign academy players. But encouraging managers to keep players promoting from academy can improve loyalty of managers to the game. They will be also less likelyt feel design of T11 is bad for making a useless feature of youth academy.

I suggest keeping some academy players in separate youth teams out of the 22 roster before they turned 18 or 20 years old. Managers can develop these players by putting resources like tokens or greens, observe if they are suitable for the team, and select suitable one to promote to senior teams. As teams still have 22 roster spots for senior players, ambitious managers can still spend tokens to buy 22 high quality players to compete while training young players. The youth team players may have qualities compatible to senior team but their qualities may be discounted if they arrange to play for senior team.
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Nordeus should establish a system which encourage users to sign academy players, keep them at least for a while, and put resources to train them (so Nordeus can earn). At the same time, this should not affect the resources that managers will put on other areas like using tokens to buy players.

At present, young norgens are competing with academy players. Nordeus may earn a lot in bidding wars of Norgens. So they may not care that managers are not interest to sign academy players. But encouraging managers to keep players promoting from academy can improve loyalty of managers to the game. They will be also less likelyt feel design of T11 is bad for making a useless feature of youth academy.

I suggest keeping some academy players in separate youth teams out of the 22 roster before they turned 18 or 20 years old. Managers can develop these players by putting resources like tokens or greens, observe if they are suitable for the team, and select suitable one to promote to senior teams. As teams still have 22 roster spots for senior players, ambitious managers can still spend tokens to buy 22 high quality players to compete while training young players. The youth team players may have qualities compatible to senior team but their qualities may be discounted if they arrange to play for senior team.
    U21 league. No senior team games for 20 and below. No junior team games for 22+. Same league oppo as seniors. Top 4 in a 32-team knockout tournament based on Q like Cup.
    Last edited by Arion; 03-03-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Famous
    If Nordeus do not prefer changing the system significantly, they may arrange some minor change on academy player generation that make users happier and stimulate them to spend some tokens.

How about increasing the number of academy players generated? Instead of 2 player per cycle, maybe 4 or 6? There will be players with more positions for users to select. The extra academy players may have qualities in between the 0 token or 12/24 token ones, and also require tokens in between 0 and 12/24.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 03-04-2016 at 09:58 AM.
    Arion likes this.

@cookizzz couldn't understand what you mean by batch 1, batch 2...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    @cookizzz couldn't understand what you mean by batch 1, batch 2...
    Thanks for responding. Sorry for poor Engish and lazy to review and edit. Actually I meant players generated in different academy player output cycles. I have already simplified my paragraphs above to avoid confusion. Hope it's clearer now.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    Thanks for responding. Sorry for poor Engish and lazy to review and edit. Actually I meant players generated in different academy player output cycles. I have already simplified my paragraphs above to avoid confusion. Hope it's clearer now.
    Yes. Now I understand. But someone would only be interested in a 5* player, so it'll be good that for 24T we get even an 80% player.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast