Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By motrin
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I am being cheated

Angry I am being cheated

I am being cheated-image.jpgDuring my teams groups stage of the recent changmpions league competition (Juventus FC) I was wrongly eliminated by the system n would like to know why n be reinstated...

See screenshot attached of the facts n faqs on Top Eleven regarding the competition...

I am being cheated-image.jpg
    Last edited by Clifton Allison; 06-11-2016 at 03:29 AM. Reason: Adding supporting docs

1. tied
    2. Overall, he scored 7 against you and you scored 5. GD -2. Looks like it's right to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

what motrin said. Looks okay.

But I don't know, if it's correct compared to real CL.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifton Allison View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	68323During my teams groups stage of the recent changmpions league competition (Juventus FC) I was wrongly eliminated by the system n would like to know why n be reinstated...

See screenshot attached of the facts n faqs on Top Eleven regarding the competition...

Views:	88 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	68322
    first rule is this: 5. If, after applying criteria 1-4, two teams still have an equal ranking criteria, 1-4 are reapplied exclusively to the matches between the two teams in question, in order to determine their final rankings. If this procedure does not lead to a decision, criteria 6 and 7 apply

Addicted
    your both tie on points.... but CL also counting you two's matches result first... so even you have more goals in all games.... but in the two matches you two played against each other.... 2:1 and 6:3.... you only score 5 but onbasi FC score 7~~ you have -2 in these two games....so you place under him.... that is the rule (in this game)
    Joseph P Brenner likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    what motrin said. Looks okay.

But I don't know, if it's correct compared to real CL.
    yes, those are the official rules.
    The problem is if the official rules confuse the players and it would be better to use the general rule of GD as in league.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifton Allison View Post

Views:	86 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	68323During my teams groups stage of the recent changmpions league competition (Juventus FC) I was wrongly eliminated by the system n would like to know why n be reinstated...

Views:	88 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	68322
    You're not, the team you're tied with (10 points) got a better goal difference in matches between him and you (7 for him, 5 for you).

So, following criteria order:

1- you're tied to 10
    2- he has 7, you have 5. He goes first