Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

This is to much, we post on general, we post suggestions..no where and rarely is to be seen a Moderator
    A game, where its all about social.. our voices are not heard..

Nordeus, dont get all quiet when the "token" issue comes forward
    Nordeus, Transfers need FIX
    Nordeus, Youth Academy need FIX
    Nordeus, Friendly Matches, FIX
    Nordeus, More Statistics FIX
    Nordeus, Injuries FIX
    Nordeus, Ranking FIX
    Nordeus, I personally have spent 1,000USD dollars on this game and i want to know as your Customer/Player
    What are your future plans? i dont like your first page "did you know, stadium upgrades are COOOol"
    "look, Arsenal Shirt!"

BOOOOOORING.

Everyone who agrees, please sign to this thread.

Our voices must be heard.
    Last edited by vladomaniac; 11-29-2012 at 10:56 AM.

Apprentice
    I think Nordeus are working on it. I've seen a couple of moderators on here, but the term moderator suggests that they only make sure threads on here don't get out of hand, and have nothing to do with the development of the game.

What is this token issue you speak of? What's wrong with transfers and the youth academy, and what statistics do you want?

The only points I agree on are that injuries could be lessened slightly, and I'd rather not automatically accept random friendly matches tiring my players.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    I personally have spent 1,000USD dollars on this game...
    You want to get out a bit more...

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Ramsey Tiong View Post
    I think Nordeus are working on it. I've seen a couple of moderators on here, but the term moderator suggests that they only make sure threads on here don't get out of hand, and have nothing to do with the development of the game.

What is this token issue you speak of? What's wrong with transfers and the youth academy, and what statistics do you want?

The only points I agree on are that injuries could be lessened slightly, and I'd rather not automatically accept random friendly matches tiring my players.
    Transfers suck, because sometimes a bidding can go to round 20.. and a total of 60tokens are spent.. thats like 12bucks
    and the player selling the player wont get anything.. to buy emblembs cost tokens, to buy shirts cost tokens, to buy players cost tokens.. yet you have no chance winning tokens.. not if u win CL, CUp, OR league..

A game dependent on Tokens, yet you cant win any.. only buy or wait for sponsor 1token day

Youth academy, spits out players that dont even fit your squad.. and yet they cost 20+tokens.. and the process building the Academy.. and the boring part is.. their is no real luck/suprise factor.. as in you can get a 6*star youth than i would understand the "20Token thing"

Statistics, well alot... i want friendly goals scored, win/draw/loss, of friendlies.. and a total since the club first started
    its nice to look back
    statistics in C.L and Cup...

also extra stats as in "biggest win, least goals recieved, bla bla"
    When you look at the Profile of a team
    "Biggest Victory, Most wins in a row" that kind of thing.. makes it so sweeet
    Last edited by vladomaniac; 11-29-2012 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    You want to get out a bit more...
    i do, but i dont feel the need.. i am a guy hooked on technology

MDKII
    It's difficult to find a good balance when making promises about future content. We can have an idea for a feature, but never have it leave the idea pool for whatever reason (low priority, not possible with current tech, not possible due to some back-end stuff). We can get it into testing, but it turns out that the good idea didn't work well when tested and we delay it.

So, if we don't announce anything, it will feel like radio silence. If we announce something, but it gets delayed or even scrapped, we let you all down.

We just launched Direct Transfers (Negotiations) and our new Referral system. The Referral system actually lets you earn tokens, but I'll have an article soon explaining both in better detail. These features went through a lot of testing before they were released on all servers, mostly because when you have persistent PvP environment with over 6 million players, you're never sure how something will work when out in the wild.

That said, I poke our Game Design often to check the forums for suggestions, so even if they're not responding, developers are reading your ideas. When I see something interesting, I also forward it to them. I know it may not feel like that at times, but I'm sure you'd all rather have the developers working on the game than spending hours posting on the forums.

Now, as far as future plans go, I can't share much, but we will be having an "Ask the Devs" in December, where you guys will be able to submit questions you have, and then we'll post answers to the most common and interesting ones by the end of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    It's difficult to find a good balance when making promises about future content. We can have an idea for a feature, but never have it leave the idea pool for whatever reason (low priority, not possible with current tech, not possible due to some back-end stuff). We can get it into testing, but it turns out that the good idea didn't work well when tested and we delay it.

So, if we don't announce anything, it will feel like radio silence. If we announce something, but it gets delayed or even scrapped, we let you all down.

We just launched Direct Transfers (Negotiations) and our new Referral system. The Referral system actually lets you earn tokens, but I'll have an article soon explaining both in better detail. These features went through a lot of testing before they were released on all servers, mostly because when you have persistent PvP environment with over 6 million players, you're never sure how something will work when out in the wild.

That said, I poke our Game Design often to check the forums for suggestions, so even if they're not responding, developers are reading your ideas. When I see something interesting, I also forward it to them. I know it may not feel like that at times, but I'm sure you'd all rather have the developers working on the game than spending hours posting on the forums.

Now, as far as future plans go, I can't share much, but we will be having an "Ask the Devs" in December, where you guys will be able to submit questions you have, and then we'll post answers to the most common and interesting ones by the end of the year.
    Thank you so much, that clarified alot!

Im spending alot of money on this game, because i love it! and i want to help out my countrymen.. to become
    the first big successfull game developers!

im happy about the knowledge that Game Dev. are actually looking in to the forums..
    99% of PvP games, have an ETA or some just say
    "Whats in store" "Whats planned" etc
    For example
    "We are planing on improving Live score"
    "We are planning on 2D live match in the far future"

P.S
    Implent my World Cup, in suggestion forums.

//Vladimir

Apprentice
    what is this? the great vlado complaining? pls nordeus, cater to his needs. he will bring in the big bucks. hehe...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    what is this? the great vlado complaining? pls nordeus, cater to his needs. he will bring in the big bucks. hehe...
    You know how they treat big players in vegas, they get 5star accomodation, and free drinks thru out their stay

Apprentice
    hehe. nice one. if they can fix auction to reduce tokens used, i will salute you. hope you get 5 star treatment all the way.
    Last edited by jtcfmb; 11-29-2012 at 01:53 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast