Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree991Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 85 - Are you ready?

So for tomorrow I'll be getting the new Youth Player! So I'd like to say thanks for Argentinian Miguel Banegas, who did a solid job as the substitute for our main MCs.

For the sake of my nation's Heroes' Day, I'm glad to announce that my Youth Players will be Indonesians (Last time out they were Icelanders).
    Well guess what? They're sh**

Season 85 - Are you ready?-eee.jpgSeason 85 - Are you ready?-eee1.jpgSeason 85 - Are you ready?-eee2.jpg

Either our trainers lack the edge or they are the rich players who doesn't have any skills whatsoever

Notable that Roni is also a Youth Academy Graduate. I'd rather keepin' him instead of this new sh**,eh ?
    Last edited by CM-16; 11-10-2016 at 02:52 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Well guess what? They're sh**

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	71.5 KB 
ID:	73216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee1.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	73217Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee2.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	69.1 KB 
ID:	73218

Either our trainers lack the edge or they are the rich players who doesn't have any skills whatsoever

Notable that Roni is also a Youth Academy Graduate. I'd rather keepin' him instead of this new sh**,eh ?
    always two there are, no more no less.Always **** they must be, one apprentice and one master .. Yeeees!
    Quote: Master Yoda
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-10-2016 at 07:54 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I love Master Yoda

Flying Eagles
    Golden Eaglets
    handful leagues and champions league
    1 cup
    Gert Funck likes this.

Pro
    Yesterday was the semi finale of the CL for my main team. Home match was lost with 1-4 against an equal team. What could happen to turn this around? I don't know. I turned up the win bonus and just watched the game. I had to make a strange adjustment because my star DC was out with red from last game. So I had to a DMR before my DR. Just for the loz.

10 minutes into the game my DMR just dribbles away, passes two players, quick 1-2 with the striker and he is alone before the goalie. 0-1!!! 23rd minute my MC breaks through. 0-2. OK.......what is going on? 31 minutes the same MC breaks through again and 0-3. I bet my advisary is fuming right now. My seven star striker decides to help a bit and scores the 0-4. Wooohoooo, there is a chance I can get to the finale. 58th minute my 18 year old AMR shows his value for being trained hard and it 0-5. This is incredbile. I check the stats and this time his players are all having a day off. All 5's and 6's and me 7's and 8's.

But then the coach of the other team makes some adjustments. My players are having trouble to understand the new strategy. His AMC makes a long shot and scores. 1-5. No problem, I lost 1-4 so I am still ahead. If it gets to 2-5 it will be getting exciting. Arghh, why do I think that? 79th minute his DR takes an example of my DMR and dribbles all the way to the goal and scores 2-5. GULP. No more goals please, please, please. Another animation for him. No goal. 89th minute he gets another animation. NOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, not this last minute crap. It is a free kick. Come on Defense!!!! He shoots, he hits........the wall. Game over. FC Knudde through to the finale. PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    Dman2pt and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Yesterday was the semi finale of the CL for my main team. Home match was lost with 1-4 against an equal team. What could happen to turn this around? I don't know. I turned up the win bonus and just watched the game. I had to make a strange adjustment because my star DC was out with red from last game. So I had to a DMR before my DR. Just for the loz.

10 minutes into the game my DMR just dribbles away, passes two players, quick 1-2 with the striker and he is alone before the goalie. 0-1!!! 23rd minute my MC breaks through. 0-2. OK.......what is going on? 31 minutes the same MC breaks through again and 0-3. I bet my advisary is fuming right now. My seven star striker decides to help a bit and scores the 0-4. Wooohoooo, there is a chance I can get to the finale. 58th minute my 18 year old AMR shows his value for being trained hard and it 0-5. This is incredbile. I check the stats and this time his players are all having a day off. All 5's and 6's and me 7's and 8's.

But then the coach of the other team makes some adjustments. My players are having trouble to understand the new strategy. His AMC makes a long shot and scores. 1-5. No problem, I lost 1-4 so I am still ahead. If it gets to 2-5 it will be getting exciting. Arghh, why do I think that? 79th minute his DR takes an example of my DMR and dribbles all the way to the goal and scores 2-5. GULP. No more goals please, please, please. Another animation for him. No goal. 89th minute he gets another animation. NOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,, not this last minute crap. It is a free kick. Come on Defense!!!! He shoots, he hits........the wall. Game over. FC Knudde through to the finale. PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
    What a way to revenge the opposing supporters...
    Dman2pt likes this.

Hakurei United

I better win both

Season 85 - Are you ready?-captur2e.jpg

Season 85 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-10-2016 at 08:13 AM.
    CM-16, madflo19, Dman2pt and 1 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Nothing to do now, so I'am storing green suitcases for next season
    Dman2pt and LeManiaque like this.

Oh Really?
    Season 85 - Are you ready?-eee3.jpg

Works for us, tho. 33 Points to promote so... fingers crossed!
    Dman2pt and Killroy like this.

Hakurei United

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Oh Really?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eee3.JPG 
Views:	34 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	73226

Works for us, tho. 33 Points to promote so... fingers crossed!
    looks promising.. maybe a promotion?

poor Nando dough
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-10-2016 at 08:49 AM. Reason: LOL should have been although :)
    CM-16 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    poor Nando dough
    Yeah what on earth is that?! Bronze being slipped into the silver leagues like putting MK Dons or any non tier 1 clubs against Premier League regulars!

Oh and if you haven't checked their Association, (sorry, respect ) they haven't won a single trophy! (no 1st place, WTF?)

Come on, Nordeus...
    Last edited by CM-16; 11-10-2016 at 09:04 AM.

Hakurei United

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast