Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree991Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 85 - Are you ready?

On a bit of a slump atm. Still leading league in goals, assists and rating though. Recently sold a young ST for 2T, probably should have held out for more, the bidding manager seemed like he could use him though and he didn't cheap out so take the tokens and run. 3rd place in CL group is very achievable with 4th place with 0 points and my team with 6. Going into 2nd cup home leg with 1-1. 4th in league but not too concerned with the level of competition. Could coast to top 3.
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 10-25-2016 at 03:20 AM.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Sutarto failed to keep the clean sheet at home Cup match against the bummer team (Which I decimated 11-0 few days ago). The score was 5-1 while Cho Kwan-Myong got the MoM award after assisted recovery (spent med kits again and again, *sigh) from his injury
    Dman2pt likes this.

We were able to sign some players today to fix the ailing Midfield and see if the injection would push others into better performances.. My team seem to have forgotten how to score though, any idea is welcomed.
    CM-16 and Dman2pt like this.

@Awe Imoleayo Peter

How many tokens did you spend on each of them?

Today's League results :

Season 85 - Are you ready?-eee.png

Experimental MC, Linderd Hassanudin scored a brilliant goal for us today

Sutarto sucks today, unfortunately. I played a friendly against a 4 star team afterwards, still no clean sheet!
    Dman2pt likes this.

Well, today saw the draws of the next Super League round, finished 1st of group so, now comes here "the serious part" xD

Europa League lol. You should have games at 4am Wednesday.
    khris likes this.
    3 Teams - mid 40's, 40 & 40.
    Aims
    1. CL position every team, every season
    2. Assn in Gold 1 or Platinum

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #138
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Nice shopping basket, I see you bought some fresh meat

In my personal experience though, young players tend to underperform in their first season with the club. They train much faster, however, so if you can improve them enough, they will make it worth your while during the following seasons.

If you want a quick performance boost, I suggest looking for some older guys with good stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Davy Gravy View Post
    Europa League lol. You should have games at 4am Wednesday.
    xDDDDDDD

...¬¬'

If works, I have the luck to win and play CL then I will try to overcome my record of 13 consecutive CL's per level...
    and without the need to do as a duck tanking 2 seasons and winning 2 leagues and so as did what made me need 2 years to won the 13 xD

The thing is that, I lost the 14th because of the +1 Level Cl's... if I remember the 12th, and 13th and then the 14th and next cl's till the 15th Ive were of +1 level,,, and some others too in level 8 so.... let's see how goes all and how the draws are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    In my personal experience though, young players tend to underperform in their first season with the club. They train much faster, however, so if you can improve them enough, they will make it worth your while during the following seasons.

If you want a quick performance boost, I suggest looking for some older guys with good stats.

Agree. Linderd (18) rarely scores 8 or more in some big matches compared to Kamakeoaina (20+) or Evan Dimas (20+ too) (Both still U-23) so far

Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast