Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: How to Find Good Striker

How to Find Good Striker

last 2 season and this season also i buy lots of striker but no one perform well so guys please help me i want to buy a good striker so guys help me please i have 15 tokens left

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

If you're desperate, don't buy 18 Year old Nordgens. Buy 21-29 Years old players instead

18 Year olds train fastest but they tend to underperform due to lack of experience
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    last 2 season and this season also i buy lots of striker but no one perform well so guys please help me i want to buy a good striker so guys help me please i have 15 tokens left

Not an easy task... Try to play with AML, AMR and AMC and only one ST. They usually score more goals than strikers
    Bunzo, nikolgiorgos and Cope King like this.

Famous
    Could you share screen shot of stats and skills for your best underperforming striker(s)?

More importantly, are you winning, and what do you expect from your strikers?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by naveen.rana61 View Post
    you mean before that you had strikers who scored a lot ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Could you share screen shot of stats and skills for your best underperforming striker(s)?

winning but some time lose because of my striker every match his average rating 6.5

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    you mean before that you had strikers who scored a lot ?
    yes before that stiker average rating 7.9 but last 2-3 season and this season striker average rating 6.5

Famous
    For me, his stats don't seem so bad. No Messi, but he did take an MoM. I'm guessing since it was only an 8 to win MoM, that the whole team might have struggled some matches. So might have to consider other teammates and tactics.

For his skills, to me they are very even, 92/99/98%, which is common for "fresh" players at any age. I think that might fit some strategies, like a normal or defensive 442. My 6 season striker is now very unbalanced in favor of attacking skills, but you can see his stats still have some 6/7 matches (some from short match time substitutions). Those games maybe I needed to give more support or change which wing served in crosses. Point is, I still can rely on him as much as another striker "on average"; last season he was goals, rating, and assist list, despite sometimes not making an impact. (Look at Ronaldo this season!)

How to Find Good Striker-screenshot_2016-11-20-12-14-32.jpg
    How to Find Good Striker-screenshot_2016-11-20-12-14-38.jpg

Some strikers average more goals/minute, but a striker can't make a team. Personally i try to spread the match ratings and MoM awards evenly.

If you are looking to replace your striker, look for an experienced striker with a good goal to game ratio in the transfer market. Some strikers may need time to become consistent scorers. Others may need a strike partner or a good attacking mid to help create chances for them. Your training can also help in making the striker better.
    LeManiaque and Alessio Fitch like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast