Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bliketa
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Champions league stats: do they include Nivea stats?

Champions league stats: do they include Nivea stats?

I have not participated yet in Nivea competition with neither team.

So I am not aware of... do chl stats of players tab include Nivea stats as well?

I am trying to figure out which is the easiest way to calculate the player with most appearances in my club.

Till now I think the easiest is the club matches which calculates the matches for which the player was present in the squad.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Unfortunately it doesn't.
    The only way to show the Nivea stats is to play the latter this season but you won't have access to the CL stats at the same time
    Cloverfield likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Unfortunately only with the old version we could see the total amount of goals for the top scorer of our team.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Yes, and I cant get it.

As the database with the statistics is already there...

... to create an extra tab in club's tab GUI for generic history top stats of the team is pretty easy.

For every suggestion we make, I see some pros and cons.
    But in this I literally see no cons, and no clue why it has not yet been ported to new version
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

So I have to do my own...

An extract from my Master Spreadsheet

Champions league stats: do they include Nivea stats?-dr-current-all-time-stats.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-17-2017 at 12:05 PM.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...