Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ljongbocken
  • 1 Post By Wisdawn
  • 1 Post By Der_Ryan_M

Thread: Stats & skills

Question Stats & skills

If I look att my squads "Stats & skills" I see MP = Matches played. YC = Yellow cards. RC = Red cards and so on ... but what does CM and CG stand for?

Famous
    Career Matches. Career Goals. Or C for club, cumulative?
    Total number of matches and goals for your club.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Thanks!
    Altiplano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Club Matches and Club Goals.

Although the Club Matches is incorrect. It should tot up all matches where the player gets into the pitch and plays the qualifying 20 minutes in order to get a rating.

Instead it records the number of times the player was named in the 18-player match squad, whether they played or not...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Question

This forum page is a top result when searching for the — bizarrely enough — non-existing info on the acronyms used on the Stats & Skills tab of the Squad section. I really don't understand how an almost 10-years-old game lacks such simple UI essentials like pop-up frames that spell out acronyms used as table headings or so.

Anyway, I assume that G stands for "current season's goals" and CG indeed stands for "Club Goals," as in the total goals scored for one's club.

I couldn't figure out what "A" stands for in Stats & Skills, though. What does it mean?

Stats & skills-screenshot-2021-11-28-101700.jpg
    Last edited by Wisdawn; 11-28-2021 at 07:18 AM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisdawn View Post
    This forum page is a top result when searching for the — bizarrely enough — non-existing info on the acronyms used on the Stats & Skills tab of the Squad section. I really don't understand how an almost 10-years-old game lacks such simple UI essentials like pop-up frames that spell out acronyms used as table headings or so.

Anyway, I assume that G stands for "current season's goals" and CG indeed stands for "Club Goals," as in the total goals scored for one's club.

I couldn't figure out what "A" stands for in Stats & Skills, though. What does it mean?
    Assists... CM is career matches and CG is career goals.
    Wisdawn likes this.