Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: impossible to sell average players with the new market update ?

impossible to sell average players with the new market update ?

Hello there,

i only like half of the update when there are new players every 4 minutes but the other half which is selling is not good,it will be hard to sell average players now because people will just wait 4 minutes to buy the good ones,plus it's annoying login in every 5 minutes to put your players on sale again ,it was better before when you just put it and wait for 3 or 4 hours which gives him more chance to be sold ,

Anyone is having this problem too ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Hello there,

i only like half of the update when there are new players every 4 minutes but the other half which is selling is not good,it will be hard to sell average players now because people will just wait 4 minutes to buy the good ones,plus it's annoying login in every 5 minutes to put your players on sale again ,it was better before when you just put it and wait for 3 or 4 hours which gives him more chance to be sold ,

Anyone is having this problem too ?
    I sold a youth 3* GK after about 4 tries (about 16 minutes). It's annoying to retry every 5 minutes I agree, but I think they are automatically bought from bots and not real players.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Rkv
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    I sold a youth 3* GK after about 4 tries (about 16 minutes). It's annoying to retry every 5 minutes I agree, but I think they are automatically bought from bots and not real players.
    So it's like Fifa mobile now,Bots buys when they want to with the price they want ,people hated that , i like change but the old system was better

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    Yes it's true.
    I suppose nordeus the one who is buying our players and maybe they sold it later.
    So finally we also buy player from nordeus, not real manager.

Sent using Tapatalk

you cant even buy from friend. they control the market.

Famous
    I still can buy from friends. Am I the only one ?
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Apprentice
    Seem like we all can't sell 6 star and above players? I been trying to sell one guy 23 yrs old with special ability at 118% , auctioned him 10 times to no avail. While some players 27-30 yrs old at 90-95% are selling like hot cakes inside auction there.

Reason i'm selling him is because he gave 5-5 ratings in CL legs. But thats another matter.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 04-26-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Famous
    You may sell 6+ players or even 2 or 1. They just do not go to the "real" market and it can take time (took me 8 or 9 attempts to do so)
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I still can buy from friends. Am I the only one ?
    anyone else that can buy from friend? coz i cant.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast