Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree406Likes

Thread: Season 92 - Are you ready?

New ammunition for Hakurei United , replacing Damian Skrzypek.

Season 92 - Are you ready?-img_0400.jpg

Furthermore Youth Players from Japan will be abailable. Let's see if they are worth it...
    Gert Funck, talisman and Bunzo like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

First game :

Hakurei United 2-1 Sampoerna FC

Persebaya 2014 4-0 Mokhtari FC

The Iranian Sunday League Footballer, Ahmed Malik, has produced a stellar performance by getting perfect score. Unfortunately we decided to resign our existing players so Ahmed will be returning to his daily life immediately
    talisman and Bunzo like this.

Hakurei United

Desert Rats FC season preview.

Desert Rats start their 17th season at Level 10, defending their second Treble, achieved last season, having won the League undefeated, and both the Champions League and Cup Finals on Penalties after the matches both ended 1-1 after extra-time.

Season 92 - Are you ready?-s16-status-final.jpg

The playing squad stays the same as at the end of last season, and the Management are going to see how the current squad performs before any transfer or otherwise activity is undertaken.

Season 92 - Are you ready?-s17-playing-squad-initial.jpg

After the +1 Level Champions Leagues of the previous three seasons, the Rats are in a same-Level competition this season.

Season 92 - Are you ready?-s17-champ-groups-initial.jpg

In the Cup, however, Desert Rats stand alone as the only Level 10 team amongst Level 11 monsters, as far as the Management can see.
    axd23, madflo19 and achiie like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    OK it just took some time for the money to find its way into my account. Sweet! :-)

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    -THANK YOU SO MUCH NOBODY SAY THAT WHEN I GO SHOPPING IN THE SAME SHOP AGAIN AND AGAIN :3
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you: -AHA AHA^^

What have you learned from last season?
    That i can win a league with a team I used almost to win the treble and make it more fun just limitating the way to play, using a unique formation with 1 DC and britain players only.

Where did you place last season?
    1st with Valle de Escotia that was the main team used, Bayern Munchen is in rest mode participating in the associations and we keep the Gold 1 div.

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes with Bayern

What are your achievements ?
    As said we gathered enough points to keep the Gold 1 division.

What's your current level?
    Really I dont know now lol I think 28 and 5 or so

What's your budget for this season?
    All I want.

Who do you want to replace?
    I need new players for Valle de Escotia, not sure who will go to the trash.

What are your goals for this season?
    Do it "acceptable" with Valle de Escotia Football Club using the 1-4-1-3w-1 and the limits I put.

What's your training level?
    Not sure I think 18 with Valle and with Bayern Im next to the higher.

Which will be your main formation?
    1-4-1-3w-1 and 4-2-3w-1

Good luck to everybody this Season!

THANKYOUU SO MUCH!!! :3

I talked to Weigl about the offer (offer update to 16T). I also told him, if he wants to play a lot, it's better, he accept it. He isn't a weak or bad player, but da Silva is our right winger. There also is Alvarez, who can play this position very well.
    Before our 1.game started, Weigl told me, he will accept the offer. He wants to play, and not to sit down. So... we made the deal, and we are all happy.

We won our 1.games this season 4:0, 2 goals by Costa, 2 by da Silva.
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Desert Rats FC started out in their +1 Level Cup with a match against a team that looked a lot better in summary than their starting XI demonstrated, so it was no surprise that the team performed a lot better than expected, striker Charlie Howell putting the first hat-trick of the season on the board as the Rats ran out 3-1 winners.

After the match, the Management took a stroll through the Transfer market and had to have a go on this player, and was surprised to win, although 9T went to Nordeus for the privilege...

Season 92 - Are you ready?-dr-fernando-rio-9t28_8m.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-30-2017 at 10:51 PM.
    CM-16 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    ...the Management took a stroll through the Transfer market and had to have a go on this player, and was surprised to win, although 9T went to Nordeus for the privilege...
    And so am i, every time I won an auction I'm having a shock
    talisman likes this.

Hakurei United

Pro
    Last season was not bad but not good either. My first team won the league and managed to get to the quarter finale in a level higher CL. My second team just missed first spot in the league but won the Cup.

The new transfer market is not bad yet. Bought an 18 yr AMR for 12 tokens. Got 2 new players from the negotianlist. A 20 yr old living wall DC and a 21 yr old shadow striker AMR. But wait Roy, didn't you just buy that 18 yr old AMR? Yes I did and forgot about this bid I made. I started the 21 yr old shadow striker and he scored 2 goals and 1 assist in his first game. But I was training the 18 yr old already with shadow striker and he is now 7 star. Lets see how he progresses. Sold 3 of my players through negotiations for 6 tokens each. Nice. Never had so many good offers before.

My second team lost the first cup match against the number one of my last league. Strange stuff in that game where my ratings were all higher. He was a little stronger though. So I got reinforcements. I bought an 18 yr old goal keeper for 8 tokens. Also got an DMC/DC for 13 tokens (19yr old). So far the transfer market has been kind. My striker was ready to be replaced. Got a recommended player offer this morning and there he was as always a bit for a striker. 19 yr old with free kick SA. Gooooooooooddddddddd. Needed that one. It costed me 79 tokens but since I got 50 from the asso games it felt ok. So my whole team is now 6 star again with one 7star. Lets see if we can win the cup game this time.

My second team
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Out from cup, from first round, for first time in Clover's history.

Opponent 442nd absent, Me 3n-1-2-3w-1 present.

Of course oppo was outclassed.
    He scored one corner kick, me no.

Good start of the season.

The game has become a total bull**** with tactics playing minimum role

Rolling dices.

All my top scorers were in the squad.

Season 92 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-05-01-17-26-40-458.jpgSeason 92 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-05-01-17-26-13-259.jpg
    madflo19, Javert89 and LeManiaque like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast