Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Whats a fair price.

LG_

Whats a fair price.

Hi all,

I've just started playing top eleven as of the third league game of the season that has just passed. I had a good first season and I've enjoyed it so far...however I seem to be continually getting priced out of transfers.

As a level 2 manager should I be worried about youngsters or just improving my squad regardless of age..I'm not even sure if coin wise that makes a difference at my level.

I have literally just seen a player sell on my transfer list who was 30 years old 98% and a market value of £590k. He sold for £887k and 41 coins.

As a free player who doesn't wish to invest massivley how am I meant to build a team based on sales like that?

What would you classify as a cash and coin maximum (more specifically coin) price that is acceptable for a 95%+ player in different age ranges.

Thanks for you help.

LG

Hi as a player who doesn't spend money myself I can only tell you, you started playing in the worst moment with this new system. The player you described I would consider a terrible investment for whoever bought him, he won't grow for the next season, whoever bought him should know negotiations and scout players exist. I'm still trying to figure out myself what the exact price is worth putting with the new system. Basically if you badly need a player just go for him until you see it's too much or someone else is bidding like crazy. This new system doesn't allow you to get lucky like in the past and get players with 1 or 2 tokens.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LG_ View Post
    Hi all,

I've just started playing top eleven as of the third league game of the season that has just passed. I had a good first season and I've enjoyed it so far...however I seem to be continually getting priced out of transfers.

As a level 2 manager should I be worried about youngsters or just improving my squad regardless of age..I'm not even sure if coin wise that makes a difference at my level.

I have literally just seen a player sell on my transfer list who was 30 years old 98% and a market value of £590k. He sold for £887k and 41 coins.

As a free player who doesn't wish to invest massivley how am I meant to build a team based on sales like that?

What would you classify as a cash and coin maximum (more specifically coin) price that is acceptable for a 95%+ player in different age ranges.

Thanks for you help.

LG
    That was me I guess 😂. I'm leaving one of my test clubs because this game has became a pretty much time spender and I didn't want to leave any resources just like that. I have chosen to bid for several old players from 2 reasons:

1. I feel very sorry for old players since everyone hunting on youngsters so I wanted to give them special feeling 😂

2. Wanted to confuse NERDeus with their business model 😂😂😂

Still gonna play with my other high level team cause I just simply can't stop 🛑 😈

Odoslané z LG-H850 pomocou Tapatalku

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @LG
    The game in the first 1-2 levels really sucks (I mean about t.m.)
    Don't try to find some logic there.
    Just try to build a 5* team and do whatever best you can, so to pass to LV3 and higher.
    Meanwhile, try to read some good threads in the forum.
    Tutorials have some good threads,
    Formation is very useful
    also check this one
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...click-see.html

good luck
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Kto
    I have started a new team last season just to have a team for testing some things.
    I totally dislike the new system because of no interaction in transfers, but concerning tokens, you surely can even spare them if handle a bit smart.
    Never paid more than 2-3 tokens, mostly 1, and had a 93% team end of first season. 79t player, gave some greens to own young fast trainers, bought a mix of old/young/middle. Sold oldies and middle-age end of season. Went into season 2 with 8 players 19-22 yo. Bought 3 for missed positions 1 token each (young, 72-77%). Will maybe buy 1-2 oldies when I ll have money.
    I did watch some adv, by far not all possible.