Page 92 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
Like Tree642Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How many troll results you had this season ?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Whatever some people saying, I still believe in watching and coaching (to prevent from bad day- results).
    Spotting one attacker in a bad day, switching the f-k taker, make a sub, change one order
    still matters.
    Not every time, but still a good but absent manager/coach has no effect.

* mate, don't fall in the trap saying that attendance doesn't matter
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-12-2019 at 06:43 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    i believe you have to watch nik as well, but clearly in some games non attendance is a benefit to oppo seems the AI is over compensating and making its own rules up how the oppo is going to play even if that oppo set defensive

Dreamer
    and here's one clear example of the programmed results: in my entire friends list, today, in first round of semis of the cup, were 3 same results: 3-4. not an usual result, right? what all those 3 matches have in common? the away manager was absent in all of them. but here is one of the 3 that is a bit special and more clear:

How many troll results you had this season ?-arfwqet.jpg

away team was down 3-0 and a player less, but the game engine had to do it's job, and reach somehow the pre-determined result no matter what.
    in what universe can a team with 9 field players return from a 3-0 result at break and win 4-3 in just 45 mins??? and with no manager - absent. let me tell you - never!
    and this is why we complain everyday about troll results and inexplicable scenarios. this is why top 100 protested (at least officially), and this is why so many managers left this game. it's 100% clear that matches are pre-programmed and the manager can't do anything against it. this is why i said before that this game is dead and it's not worth it anymore... and i'm not talking about association matches - those are 1000% arranged.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i believe you have to watch nik as well, but clearly in some games non attendance is a benefit to oppo seems the AI is over compensating and making its own rules up how the oppo is going to play even if that oppo set defensive
    yep, there are some games were it doesn't matter.
    But they are few.
    And not attending doesn't give any advantage (unless you use another account to observe ).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    khris likes this.

Dreamer
    [QUOTE=funker;625937]and here's one clear example of the programmed results: in my entire friends list, today, in first round of semis of the cup, were 3 same results: 3-4. not an usual result, right? what all those 3 matches have in common? the away manager was absent in all of them. but here is one of the 3 that is a bit special and more clear:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arfwqet.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	124095

away team was down 3-0 and a player less, but the game engine had to do it's job, and reach somehow the pre-determined result no matter what.
    in what universe can a team with 9 field players return from a 3-0 result at break and win 4-3 in just 45 mins??? and with no manager - absent. let me tell you - never!
    and this is why we complain everyday about troll results and inexplicable scenarios. this is why top 100 protested (at least officially), and this is why so many managers left this game. it's 100% clear that matches are pre-programmed and the manager can't do anything against it. this is why i said before that this game is dead and it's not worth it anymore... and i'm not talking about association matches - those are 1000% arranged.[
    shambolic

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    yep, there are some games were it doesn't matter.
    But they are few.
    And not attending doesn't give any advantage (unless you use another account to observe ).
    It makes you less angry when the game is obviously scripted. It's why I don't watch, to care less easier.

Rookie
    I just got a troll result in my league game. I don't get it how his low class players got through and over my players that are far better than his!!! 98% vs 104% it doesn't sound that much of a difference but when you are outscored 4-0 than it's a freaking troll. Morals all high, well rested well trained and the worst part, I was already 3-0 down by the 30" minute. He changed his players to an even lower quality player and still that player scored!!!!! Does star matter or does the white skills matter in this game? I went for the V-wide attacking and he had 2St-4midfields-1DMC-3CD. His 1stirker scored 2 assisted 2 his left MF scored 2, assisted 2. Yes my right defender is far superior to his left Midfielder but for this particular game he was fked up. My team had more shots on target still his scoring% was over 60%. I would have understand 1-0,2-0 but bloody 4-0 that too totally outplayed by a bunch of amateurs. That's not at all acceptable. Loosing faith in this game. Worst part he looses to or draws against low lvl teams. I guess nordeus wants my token. And yes my so called superior ST AML AMR got just 5-6 ratings when he had no DL or DR. JUST PISSED!!! Never lost so badly while in am attending matches for the past 26 seasons never.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    What is truly awful is the increasing amount of "unexpected" or "unlucky" results season on season.
    I have lost more league,cup and Champions League matches in this one season than i habe in all of my previous 9 seasons
    Anyone else notice how far removed the result is from the match statistics????l

As for so called world class players, despite fully maxing bonuses, rests, morale and training as the developers keep saying is the way in my last two matches i habe managed to have 35 shots and yet only managed to get 3 on target.
    In my last match from the 9 shots I had I didn't get one on target yet my opponent manages to score with fewer attempts '- conclusion EVENT is quite designed to make us spend TOKENS rejoining rather than actually having anything to do with the match itself

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    I just got a troll result in my league game. I don't get it how his low class players got through and over my players that are far better than his!!! 98% vs 104% it doesn't sound that much of a difference but when you are outscored 4-0 than it's a freaking troll. Morals all high, well rested well trained and the worst part, I was already 3-0 down by the 30" minute. He changed his players to an even lower quality player and still that player scored!!!!! Does star matter or does the white skills matter in this game? I went for the V-wide attacking and he had 2St-4midfields-1DMC-3CD. His 1stirker scored 2 assisted 2 his left MF scored 2, assisted 2. Yes my right defender is far superior to his left Midfielder but for this particular game he was fked up. My team had more shots on target still his scoring% was over 60%. I would have understand 1-0,2-0 but bloody 4-0 that too totally outplayed by a bunch of amateurs. That's not at all acceptable. Loosing faith in this game. Worst part he looses to or draws against low lvl teams. I guess nordeus wants my token. And yes my so called superior ST AML AMR got just 5-6 ratings when he had no DL or DR. JUST PISSED!!! Never lost so badly while in am attending matches for the past 26 seasons never.
    I don't get it how his low class players got through and over my players
    - there isn't such a thing

98% vs 104% it doesn't sound that much of a difference
    - not that much, it's no difference at all

Morals all high, well rested
    - morale has no effect, full condition is a minor factor

He changed his players to an even lower quality player and still that player scored!
    - a sub many times causes this. You should do that too.

Does star matter or does the white skills matter in this game?
    - quality matters, white skills sometimes yes but lately not so often

Yes my right defender is far superior to his left Midfielder but for this particular game he was fked up.
    - it's the bad day effect

I went for the V-wide attacking and he had 2St-4midfields-1DMC-3CD
    - indeed it's remarkable how it doesn't give much advantage.
    I 've noticed that from old times. Maybe the man to man order neutralizes the penalty.

I guess nordeus wants my token
    - Then they would offer younger scouts and recommended players
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    I just love how Niko and the other guy (I forgot his name) just replies to my queries hahah. Makes it feel better when your queries are met with good and quite satisfying answers hahah. Thanks again. But I swear in the real world football of I'd loose this badly. But thanks again. Keep it up Niko.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Page 92 of 135 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast