Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By PoisonedMonkey
  • 1 Post By PoisonedMonkey

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Help a newbie! needed satisfied answer.

Help a newbie! needed satisfied answer.

hello, I have a match at late night. so, I cannot be online at that time. I am little bit confused how to set substitutions.Please anyone can help me? and how to make substitute during a match when i am online?

thanks,

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help a newbie! needed satisfied answer.-hello..jpg  
    Last edited by SohamTheGreat14; 06-11-2017 at 10:36 AM.

Rookie
    Please upload photo again, it cannot display, there's an error

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Quote Originally Posted by adam.jus View Post
    Please upload photo again, it cannot display, there's an error

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    alright, done

Rookie
    If you're not at the match you can't substitute players. If one gets injured then it'll be subbed automatically with the most appropriate player on your bench, but poor performances or sending off won't be dealt with automatically.

What you're looking at is to do with association matches. You can loan your players to others teams, and if guess that's how you determine who plays if one of your first 11 has gone out on loan.
    xander likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    If you're not at the match you can't substitute players. If one gets injured then it'll be subbed automatically with the most appropriate player on your bench, but poor performances or sending off won't be dealt with automatically.

What you're looking at is to do with association matches. You can loan your players to others teams, and if guess that's how you determine who plays if one of your first 11 has gone out on loan.
    and if i am controlling my team in live match then how to substitute?

Rookie
    Swipe to the side so that you get to your team list and tactics, then just drag one of your subs onto the player you want to remove. Make sure you press the save button in the top right when you're done.
    Jeeves likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonedMonkey View Post
    Swipe to the side so that you get to your team list and tactics, then just drag one of your subs onto the player you want to remove. Make sure you press the save button in the top right when you're done.
    thank you, can you help me with this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Help a newbie! needed satisfied answer.-hello..jpg  

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey @SohamTheGreat14 the table in your screenshot is for the Football Association loans only.
    What PoisonedMonkey was explaining is done during a live match in the same way that you change the players in your formation prior to the match. Just repeat the process during a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey @SohamTheGreat14 the table in your screenshot is for the Football Association loans only.
    What PoisonedMonkey was explaining is done during a live match in the same way that you change the players in your formation prior to the match. Just repeat the process during a match.
    Awesome, thanks for info