Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Help me with my (new?) team, please

Help me with my (new?) team, please

Good morning, I'm new here.

A couple of years ago I had a TE team that I left once I moved to another house.

A couple of weeks ago I took controll over my old team with the season already started. Suddenly the game was completely new to me, but it was already at level 12. I sold a couple of players and signed some 4-5 players.

I haven't managed to get the team among the top of the table and in day 13 I am 4th with 22 points (15 points less than the 1st).

That's why I ask you for advice:

1) Tanking or try to fight the league?

2) what squad do you recommend me? I mean the composition of the squad

3) Is it better to continue with this equipment or start again with another from level 1?

Thank you very much for your help and sorry for my bad english, it is not my mother tongue

Rookie
    1. This season try to get as good results as possible, but go tanking next season. It will help you catch up with your rivals' progress. Save tokens during this season and try not to waste too many cash, as you will need to buy some extra players soon.

2. It is necessary to know how to build your lineup before it's too late. If you don't plan it well, then you will regret that you aren't flexible with tactics. Trust me, you will need at least three different formations to counter tour opponents.
    What should you do? Choose some universal formation, like 4-5-1V, or 4-4-2, or Narrow Diamond, but buy players that have at least 2 positions they can play. Players that can play more positions, as AMC-AML, will help you a lot. Be intelligent when buying players.

3. Definitely it's not good to start from scratch. In my opinion, first seasons of playing Top Eleven are boring. Try to improve your team and don't create another one.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 2 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thank you very much for the quick reply, mate

So if I understood you correctly, I should try to achieve the best results possible this season in order to tank the next season, right?

I was using a narrow 41212 right now, but I was thinking of switching to the 451 V style, which I think I will suit better to me. Do you recommend me therefore to make a team of 22 players oriented to that formation? What kind of players would you sign up for?

Some people say that you should have 5-6 players of about 18 yo and 3 *, others say more veterans are better ...

If you want I'll try to post an image of my current squad, so that you can help me better.

many thanks!

Any help will be welcome

If you use 4-1-2-1-2

You refer to about 433 of me , It will be useful for you
    https://youtu.be/ylSOocBYjTw

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    the most important thing now @keta is the managerial and not the coaching thing.
    I could give some advice if you could post a screen of your team, the page with the ages + the money/tokens/sources which are above.
    Also what level (seats) is your stadium.

to upload a pic in the forum check this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...reen-shot.html

but you could use also a program like the Lightshot
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Help me with my (new?) team, please-squad.jpgHelp me with my (new?) team, please-squad1.jpg

I hope I have uploaded pics well.

My arena is L10 and capacity for 91k.

Thank you very much guys!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Essuman, Andersson, Monteiro, Petrovic and Liolios are my only signings

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If I was in your position, I would stay in the same level this season, trying to build my team.
    As i can see, you have two young (maybe good) fast trainers.
    In LV10, the fast trainers cost
    lv 10 - max q69 - max VALUE 38-39M' WAGE 1,4 M
    (from here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...ainers-18.html ).
    You could give some greens to increase the q of your young GK and some greens to add an AMR position to your young ST (ST-AMR).

Then if you want to play any good reliable formation (as 4-4-2 classic, 4-1-4-1, 4-5-1V, 4-4-2 ND, 4-2-3w-1), you need those 9 positions.

Help me with my (new?) team, please-new-team.jpg

LV10 max attendance is 86.500 so your main stadium is ok.
    Just add some extras like the parking or the market .
    (here https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...prices%5D.html )

If you need money, check the token academy player or the mid recommended player.
    Sometimes, their tokens/money is better that the bank loan.

Sell the others and try to find those players, most of them the last week of the season. Now people still spending a lot of token.
    you don't have so many greens and tokens so don't go for many young expensive players.
    try to have two young good AMR-AML as usually those are the scorers of the team and feeding them with greens to keep them in a high q for some years.
    For the rest, don't try for young but not expensive players.
    Usually they are slow trainers so better go for cheaper mid-age players who don't attract too many buyers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Goodnight,

First of all, I would like to thank you for all the help you have offered me.

After reading you, in tonight's match I have used the wall tactic and lost the game by 0: 7 (I hope I did well).

I have some doubts:

1) Should I spend all the greens on training Dahl and Nzala?

2) which players would you keep? Should I buy nothing until the end of the season except the young AML? (Since Nzala would become AMR)

3) I don't understand how I can ask for a loan to the bank. I didn't know you could. If I didn't misunderstand you, do you mean accepting the recommended player and then selling him? same with the young that costs 0 tokens?

For now this is everything, thank you very much for your help and specially for your patience

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast