Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Altiplano

Thread: manager level

Exclamation manager level

league winners 1st 2nd and third runners up should be rewarded with alot of tokens since the players are all going to loose one star each so as to encourage managers not to intentionally loose matches so as to stay in d same manager level this will increase competition

You must be new here!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I disagree.
    With this way, the rich teams gonna be more rich (as they would buy better players if winning the league) and the mediocre teams would just complete the league for the rest positions.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I disagree.
    With this way, the rich teams gonna be more rich (as they would buy better players if winning the league) and the mediocre teams would just complete the league for the rest positions.
    Just like la liga, the premiership, well like...........reality.
    Agreed though. No place for that sort of reality here in top eleven.
    dave1311 likes this.

The idea of Nordeus giving us free tokens scares me because you know they will find a way to get them back quickly, example was the new transfer market.
    It wouldn't be bad for all 8 places to get 8,7,6...tokens and so, it would make fighting for those places kinda worth it a bit more since there is no big difference finishing 5th or 6th for example. Yet I'm used now with the tokens we get. No matter how much tokens Nordeus gives us we should remember tokens are a virtual "currency" and Nordeus decides their worth.

I disagree.
    They would buy players anyway because they are 'rich'. Some don't even bother about the auction market; those are not direct competitors with those poor and average-budget players in the transfer market. I had one league opponent in 2016 who bought only scouts players and recommended players throughout the season. Those managers are only after 1st place in every competition. They don't do it for tokens or cash. The 10 or so tokens given out by Nordeus from here and there are like nothing for them. Even the 50 or so tokens from associations might be insignificant compared to their budget. But those with average and poor budgets might benefit if say 1st to 8th are given tokens as rewards. But then, given the way the auction market functions now, having users with more tokens, be it the poor or average ones, also means an inflation of prices in the auction market. We are in 4th week now but managers are still bidding like crazy in the auction market. But at some point, there will be a sort of collapse unless many of these players will buy significant amount of tokens for every season,
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-19-2017 at 07:28 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I disagree.
    Bit like real life then, especially in the EPL.

KFC Loella
    Level 44
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator