Page 73 of 203 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast
Like Tree957Likes

Thread: Season 39

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Well this guy ain't a pushover... He has players covering every position and he is a scout buyer. Challenging one this
    I've got this turkish guy in Group A, similar to GALATASARAY from last season, he has just improved his squad to just over the 100Q mark and won his first group game 4-0, but I've seen him in the CL Group stages before a few seasons ago in the draws and last time he didn't make it past the group stage. I don't even think he is any sort of major threat to my team but they have the highest average other than ourselves in the CL this season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I've got this turkish guy in Group A, similar to GALATASARAY from last season, he has just improved his squad to just over the 100Q mark and won his first group game 4-0, but I've seen him in the CL Group stages before a few seasons ago in the draws and last time he didn't make it past the group stage. I don't even think he is any sort of major threat to my team but they have the highest average other than ourselves in the CL this season.
    So what about your league opponents? The ones with over 100 quality, are they scout buyers?

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Balkan Boyz - Matchday 4 (Sz.4 - lvl4)

HEADLINE: Balkan Boyz faced two tough setbacks in matchday 4

Oh boy. I don't know where to start here. First of all, I would like to express and extend my sincerest thanks and appreciation to the T11 devolopers for a great & magnificent simulation game! Second, I would like to express my gratitude towards managers that tend to get at least a draw or win now and then against teams that are +20 Quality above them.

Now, back to T11 reality.

In our first game for the day, we played against the Spanish team "Raul FC" (aka. Real Madrid in T11 eyes),which is currently one of the lowest rated teams in the league (Q25,5 vs 40,4). But despite the Quality advantage, the homeadvantage, the early 1-0 goal and a ballpossesion at 60% we managed to get a draw! And thats not all, "Raul FC" aka Real Madrid managed to turn the game into their favour the last quarter and go from 1-0 to 1-2 in just 10 minutes (71min resp 81), now how terrific is that? And guess what? We managed to get a equalizer in the 89th minute and therefore save the little pride that was left, and the embarrassment and humilation before the game was done. Wuhuuuu!

In our second game we faced a quite offensive Dutch team playing a 4-3-3 formation. So, we decided to stick to the 4-5-1 V formation as yesterday. Mostly since it was proven to be a quite good choice! And bloody hell, I was right once again! We managed to get an early goal in the first half (16min) and another one in the beginning of the 2nd half (55min), and I was happy like a child on christmas day, jumping all over the place and hugging mommy and daddy! But my joy didn´t last forever! My opponent managed to get 2 quick goals in the last quarter of the game and a draw at the end. And there were we again, back on square one... Also, he had 2 guys cheering for him all the game. One of them was the "funny-looking" guy that has been following me around since I nicked Stevan Jovetić from him... Well I hope you enjoyed watching me get a draw, despite the fact that YOU LOST against a weaker opponent earlier in the day (!).

Well folks, thats all for the day. I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

STATS
    LEAGUE: ROUND 2
    Scorers: L. Modrić (43min) and M.Pjanić (85min)
    Subs: 52min:H.Salihamidžić <> S.Sušić

CUP: PRELIMINARY ROUND
    Scorers: I. Olić (16min and 55min. ass:H.Salihamidžić)
    Subs: 66min:S.Jovetić <> E.Džeko
    Over & out!
    Morgan O'Bree likes this.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

League, Matchday 2:

Benz Lovelove [4-1-3-2] 1 - 7 New Team [4-1-2-1-2]

We employed our full "reserve team" here, as we had to jump on the plane and go straight from Thailand to England two hours later (Thanks to Captain Han Solo and his Millennium Falcon), and the opponents wasn't a powerhouse. We crushed them right from the start when after just four minutes our competitor Ivor Hardy had already pummeled the ball past the keeper from long range. Following in fast succession were Becker (30 mts - 14') and Mellow (25 mts - 19') setting us on 0-3. After the last game's midfield goal domination, our STs decided to finally wake up and Schneider could finally find the perfect assist for Mason (ex Oliver Hutton V1) which sealed the 0-4 (32'). In the second half Becker proved his incredible status by scoring the 0-5 with another missile after just 1 minute (46'). After that, the only one action taken by the opponents turned out to be the 1-5's goal. Coach Mad got pissed a lot on that, due to his intention not to take goals from weaker teams. Ivor Hardy took the blame for it and succesfully redeemed himself when, on the area's side, crossed perfectly for the upcoming Paul Diamond and the 1-6 (83'). Becker sealed his magistral performance with the third straight mid-air missile of the game at minute 86 (1-7).

Scorers: Tom Becker (3), Ivor Hardy, Johnny Mason, Paul Diamond, Danny Mellow.
    MoM: Danny Mellow (8), New Team.

Cup, Qualification Rounds, 1st Leg.

Chelsea FC [eQ*:36,5/3-5-2] 1 - 4 New Team [eQ: 39,2/3-2-2-2-1 Hex]

The match started with the opponent showing off a huge and determined bunch of supporters which, along with him and playing home, were providing a gap between ball possession on the field. Luckily for us, we had our friends Bakuretsu Storm and Iamanubcleric FC as support so we managed to limit the gap to "just" 7% for them. We played P. Everett OOP (DL-->DML)

The first half saw two fierce teams facing each other in an all out midfield's battle, neither one resulting decisive. Due to Chelsea FC higher possession, the favour bar was pending slightly for them, but nothing our defense couldn't handle. We untied the score after a double corner kick on their favour intercepted twice by Price: on the following action, their midfield Court was forced to foul Hutton launched to the goal, and from the successive Free Kick the pillar of New Team's defense proved to be worth of trust for another season, getting around the wall and scoring the awaited 0-1 (28')! At this point New Team, despite the defensive setup, had a burst of pace and pushed more towards their midfield. With Court forced again to stop Callaghan (and not getting even a yellow card), the Japanese went for the free kick again, this time serving a perfect cross for Paul Diamon who jumped higher than everyone and signed the 0-2 (33')!
    But the joy turned soon enough in disappointment when from a random ball Chelsea FC's central midfield, using their one man superiority, were able to let Reyes score the 1-2, reopening the match (41').
    In the second half Coach Mad sent out both the AMs, never really in play for the whole 45', getting in Danny Mellow and Tom Becker setting the new formation to Eiffel tower 3-2-3-1-1. The change in formation seemed to have effect since New Team recovered a great part of ball possession, starting to regularly penetrate Chelsea FC's 3/4, even tho without hurting much due to the perfect performance of their defenders. But at minute 70' Coach Mad snapped outta it and, as reporters declared after the interview, realized "we are not playing our soccer, we're not playing like we use to this way".
    What followed was seen by the crowd as pure crazyness, when Coach Mad called out Becker after just 20 minutes and got in Mark Lenders, abandoning the defensive mentality and setting a 3-2-3-2 with whole pitch pressing.
    Chelsea FC couldn't react in time, and New Team now was graciously pummeling the opponent's area with its defenders and keeper barely able to deflect all the shoots incoming. From one of the never ending corner kicks, Yuma designed a perfect trajectory for Lenders who headed right in the net the 1-3! (78'). And just at last minute, another cross in the area by Yuma saw again Lenders diving in for a magnific volee concluding the match 1-4! A great victory which let New Team see the elimination phase drawing near.

Scorers: Mark Lenders (2) Philip Callaghan, Paul Diamond, D Reyes.
    MoM: Philip Callaghan, (9), New Team.
    Last edited by Morgan O'Bree; 04-10-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Ljepoje, July Fourth and fmldotcom like this.

And yeah, this is the guy I spend paying 21M and 31T for. (Managed to get him from 5* to 7* in 1day with PT).

PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    So what about your league opponents? The ones with over 100 quality, are they scout buyers?
    No, they aren't they are teams that missed promotion to L18 last season.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I think i have the worst transfer market since i play T11

No good players on TM only old players, in negotiations only players over 28 years with no special ability, and a bunch of crap on the scout list i only had 2 players with 22 and 23 years and i bought them the rest are all over 28 years and not even close from 7 stars:-j

I have tokens but i have no players to buy) Pretty cool (not))
    Extraterestrii - Level 25-Season 27
    19 Times League Winner - 4 Times League Runners Up-1 3rd place
    11 Champions League Winners - 4 Times CL 3rd Place
    1 CUP 2nd place, 1 CUP 3rd place

My Team: http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...nian-team.html
    Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

Junior Aliens in the 35 T League

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Top Eleven Romanian Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    And yeah, this is the guy I spend paying 21M and 31T for. (Managed to get him from 5* to 7* in 1day with PT).

Nice one

Our club official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Extra...19484014750358

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy

Only 2 rounds, and I lost contact with first teams. I think I have the best team on League, but GameEngine decide that this season I have to struggle for the Champions League place...
    Yesterday:

Tonight:
    FCN Iași
    ---------
    Season 1 - 3 rounds
    Season 2 - 2nd on Level 1
    Season 3 - Level 2 League Winner, Champions League Winner, Cup finalist

Pepp Crawford - best player of my team.

Quote Originally Posted by marc31 View Post
    Only 2 rounds, and I lost contact with first teams. I think I have the best team on League, but GameEngine decide that this season I have to struggle for the Champions League place...
    Yesterday:

]
    Think u need some improvements in your team If u are the best team in your league with that team then u should have no problems

1 35T CUP TROPHY-
    1 League Trophy