Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Cheat is still here?

Dreamer

Cheat is still here?

What is going on with this famous cheat? Supposed that you stop it. I played against this f@@@ guy end even i am 15% stronger lost easy 3-0. I had only 3 shots lol.
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_37.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_21.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_23.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_27.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_32.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_34.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_35.jpg
    Cheat is still here?-screenshot_36.jpg

It can be also 2000%, but the engine still takes it like it is 340%.
    Niddhoeggr and pcmacdaniel like this.

as a human, loosing to a mutant is normal

unless you are batman
    Richie72 likes this.

Pro
    It has been stated that the engine recognizes all those skills as maximum 340%.so it might just be that you lost fair and square though I belief the association game engine is severely trolled

Rookie
    What rule did he violate to be called cheat?
    gizzmo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @Ioannis Boulakas
    don't judge from one game.
    Asso games have anyway a bigger random factor.
    See what his team doing all the weekend.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-18-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    gizzmo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    @Ioannis Boulakas
    don't judge from one game.
    Asso games have anyway a bigger random factor.
    See what his team doing all the weekend.
    Nik, the association engine is actually the same engine that is used for league, champions league and cup matches.

What's happening is that their is a cultural component to tactics. Basically, some nations, especially those with a rich footballing history have a cultural signature to their play style, whether it be a counter attacking style, tiki-taka, all-out attack, etc... Since several servers are heavy with one or two nations making up the vast majority of the managers, managers tactics and they way the game is learned is being defined by what the dominant playstyle(s) of that server are. So the tactics that work best on one server, won't necessarily experience as much success on a different server. What's happening with association is that the servers are being merged together, so managers on server 17 and playing against managers on servers other than server 17.

Here is my performance in my current association

Cheat is still here?-1-association2.png

27 total bonuses given so far; haven't missed bonus. 27*6 = 162 maximum points. I've earned 147 total, for 147/162 overall. An overall record of 48-3-3 since I joined this association. I don't believe that pace to be sustainable, but over my last 54 non association matches, I have the same exact record of 48-3-3.

Basically, association, league, cup, CL/SL all are the same game engine, but footballing culture defines tactics, so managers on different servers are learning the game differently, due to different styles of play.
    Niddhoeggr, Toxcatl and 112000 like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Nik, the association engine is actually the same engine that is used for league, champions league and cup matches.

What's happening is that their is a cultural component to tactics. Basically, some nations, especially those with a rich footballing history have a cultural signature to their play style, whether it be a counter attacking style, tiki-taka, all-out attack, etc... Since several servers are heavy with one or two nations making up the vast majority of the managers, managers tactics and they way the game is learned is being defined by what the dominant playstyle(s) of that server are. So the tactics that work best on one server, won't necessarily experience as much success on a different server. What's happening with association is that the servers are being merged together, so managers on server 17 and playing against managers on servers other than server 17.

Here is my performance in my current association

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 a a association2.PNG 
Views:	118 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	90790

27 total bonuses given so far; haven't missed bonus. 27*6 = 162 maximum points. I've earned 147 total, for 147/162 overall. An overall record of 48-3-3 since I joined this association. I don't believe that pace to be sustainable, but over my last 54 non association matches, I have the same exact record of 48-3-3.

Basically, association, league, cup, CL/SL all are the same game engine, but footballing culture defines tactics, so managers on different servers are learning the game differently, due to different styles of play.
    Is that really true? And if you change a players nationality will they perform differently?
    For example, if I changed my MC, to Spanish would he really pass better?
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    Is that really true? And if you change a players nationality will they perform differently?
    For example, if I changed my MC, to Spanish would he really pass better?
    Nationality of the players (generated by nordeus) on a roster doesn't matter.

It's all about the footballing culture of the region that manager of the team is from. Basically, lets say 90% of managers from Turkey playing an attacking playstyle, if I setup with a counter-attacking system, I have a 90% chance of having my tactics correct, at least at the start of the match.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Nationality of the players (generated by nordeus) on a roster doesn't matter.

It's all about the footballing culture of the region that manager of the team is from. Basically, lets say 90% of managers from Turkey playing an attacking playstyle, if I setup with a counter-attacking system, I have a 90% chance of having my tactics correct, at least at the start of the match.
    So if I am from UK, the way it set up my team doesn't matter I will naturally play a certain way which will be different to if I was from Turkey? Are you sure?
    If you are right, then why can I look at opposition and plan depending on what nation he is?
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast