Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Why the game is structured in this way?

Rookie

Question Why the game is structured in this way?

Okay, I understand that I was going bad at the beginning of the season and I was moving in second and third positions. I have a home loss from the champion / we will call it so because of the impossibility of being overtaken / 1: 2. In the match I beat him with 0: 3. Today, his game started 2 minutes before my. When I got a direct red card in his match, I was already leading in my 2: 0.
    Why the game is structured in this way?-screenshot_1.jpg Why the game is structured in this way?-screenshot_2.jpg

The champion plays against the seventh in the standings, against the thirteenth. I am in line / bonus, I have a support of three friends / bonus, I make a change during the game despite the players' scores of 7.3, I use my bonuses during the game / bonus, I promised the highest reward the team in win, fitness 99%, the moral green arrow.
    Why the game is structured in this way?-screenshot_3.jpg Why the game is structured in this way?-screenshot_4.jpg

Why, after the red card my opponent, my players stopped playing ?! Why even after the second red card, except my own, did the SMF players stop playing?
    Was it because in the case of a bad loss and my winning result, would the title be decided in the last round? Who knows? The fact is that only the goal difference could have helped my team in such a stalemate. Four consecutive games without winning the champion. In the last round, he plays against the third in the standings, with two major players being punished for the game.

Why the game is structured in this way?-screenshot_5.jpg

With our so-called / my and the champions / matches up to 24 minutes, and just a few walks on the pitch, we hypothesized that they would end up with 5: 0 for the SMF and 6-0 for my team. Then the goal difference will be +61 for the champion and +56 for my team. In the last round a heavyweight match for the champion, hypothetically loses him with 3 goals = +58. In my match against a team with terrible defenses, I hypothetically beat it with a 3 goal difference = +59. And so with a lot more, I would hypothetically become a champion. That's why I think there are manipulations in these games. It is known beforehand who is the champion, who in the second and third place. Only the gray zone positions can not be adjusted!

Thickly I want to emphasize that this is my opinion, accompanied with pictorial material and I do not engage anyone with him.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It is known beforehand who is the champion, who in the second and third place
    when ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Stefanakis View Post
    Okay, I understand that I was going bad at the beginning of the season and I was moving in second and third positions. I have a home loss from the champion / we will call it so because of the impossibility of being overtaken / 1: 2. In the match I beat him with 0: 3. Today, his game started 2 minutes before my. When I got a direct red card in his match, I was already leading in my 2: 0.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	97271 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	97273

The champion plays against the seventh in the standings, against the thirteenth. I am in line / bonus, I have a support of three friends / bonus, I make a change during the game despite the players' scores of 7.3, I use my bonuses during the game / bonus, I promised the highest reward the team in win, fitness 99%, the moral green arrow.

Name:	Screenshot_3.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	97275 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_4.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	56.2 KB 
ID:	97277

Why, after the red card my opponent, my players stopped playing ?! Why even after the second red card, except my own, did the SMF players stop playing?
    Was it because in the case of a bad loss and my winning result, would the title be decided in the last round? Who knows? The fact is that only the goal difference could have helped my team in such a stalemate. Four consecutive games without winning the champion. In the last round, he plays against the third in the standings, with two major players being punished for the game.

Name:	Screenshot_5.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	97279

With our so-called / my and the champions / matches up to 24 minutes, and just a few walks on the pitch, we hypothesized that they would end up with 5: 0 for the SMF and 6-0 for my team. Then the goal difference will be +61 for the champion and +56 for my team. In the last round a heavyweight match for the champion, hypothetically loses him with 3 goals = +58. In my match against a team with terrible defenses, I hypothetically beat it with a 3 goal difference = +59. And so with a lot more, I would hypothetically become a champion. That's why I think there are manipulations in these games. It is known beforehand who is the champion, who in the second and third place. Only the gray zone positions can not be adjusted!

Thickly I want to emphasize that this is my opinion, accompanied with pictorial material and I do not engage anyone with him.
    You are saying that the games are fixed At the start of the season..
    Probably...
    Lost to a opponent about 15% below me in CL final today..
    I mean, seriously I had defeated a team stronger than me in the semis
    Is it what they say troll result..

Sent from my Lenovo A7000-a using Tapatalk
    Stefanakis likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nithish78 View Post
    Lost to a opponent about 15% below me in CL final today..
    I mean, seriously I had defeated a team stronger than me in the semis
    15% doesn't guarantee the victory. It is not even a big difference, by the way. If he outplayed you and had more shots/SoT, it wasn't a troll result -- it was your fault.
    It wasn't our day.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    when ?
    Once every 3 seasons with my team. And the same scenario I see every season, with only the roles being exchanged. We are now season 18. In season 16, I defeated the future champion, and the one who could replace it lost a team at the bottom of the standings. Apparently you do not believe it, and I will start taking pictures of the teams fighting for WS in the games of the last saddle.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    15% doesn't guarantee the victory. It is not even a big difference, by the way. If he outplayed you and had more shots/SoT, it wasn't a troll result -- it was your fault.
    But he say/write I mean, seriously I had defeated a team stronger than me in the semis
    Last edited by Stefanakis; 03-30-2018 at 06:43 PM. Reason: wronfg edit

The league is predestined and there is little to nothing you can do if you play them without manipulating. I have been sacrificing the last 2-3 seasons and I have not tanked or manipulated to understand more of this and I'm certain in my assumption even thou I haven't complained or posted much in the forum in that regard, nor will I.
    I was 3rd for most of the season with 3 points difference from the 1st place for a long time. when the 1st place got a surprise loss against an active team, I was hoping to narrow down the difference, but guess what I also got a troll draw. That happened literally everytime the leaders got bad result, the funny thing is I got 3 victories and 1 draw in direct matches against them, but an abandoned team placed 9th got the best of me.
    Funny thing is this team also trolled 2nd and 4th place teams who were also in the race for the title. The game makes everything to crown the champion and we call those troll results.

Believe me you don't have to be a genius to play this game, just get a general knowledge in the forum and you will be fine. I myself have been bored with the game with quite sometime but I still like to find pieces of the engine puzzle.
    Stefanakis likes this.

Apparently you do not believe it,
    no, I don't believe in a fixed season.
    I believe in (some) fixed games but not in a whole season.
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

no, I don't believe in a fixed season.
    I believe in (some) fixed games but not in a whole season.
    You are right in a sense, but in a close league with 5 active members for example, all you need to lose the league is 2 bad matches. I have always said that it would be better if when we lose the league we lose against the direct contenders, but when you get unexpected results against teams in the 9th place that leaves not only a bad taste, but makes you wonder if it was part of a bigger plan.
    Stefanakis likes this.

well, it can be a coincidence.
    A team can be stroke from a troll result once or twice in a season.
    Other times none.

Also one team can pay the troll tax () in CH.L. groups or in a Cup game and b safe in the League.

Matters too, how frequently a manager is watching all of his games.
    Being present in every/most game can save you from some trolls .

Famous
    well, it can be a coincidence.
    A team can be stroke from a troll result once or twice in a season.
    Other times none.

Also one team can pay the troll tax () in CH.L. groups or in a Cup game and b safe in the League.

Matters too, how frequently a manager is watching all of his games.
    Being present in every/most game can save you from some trolls .
    Nik! You know it right i had season(s) with TRIPLE(S) when i deliberately not watching any of my games. (I was testing this theory)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast