View Poll Results: What is/are the best way of buying players? (Multiple choice)

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Actions

14 60.87%
  • Scout

2 8.70%
  • Negotiations

11 47.83%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Auctions, Scout or Negotiations?

Auctions, Scout or Negotiations?

What's the best way of buying players? Why?
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Ursd View Post
    What's the best way of buying players? Why?
    I believe it to be through negotiations. Players that are 99% rating and especially good if am 18 y.o. pops up.

I do buy scout players, occasionally, but obviously they are never younger than 22 y.o.

I rarely use auctions, unless I want to take a wild punt.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I use negotiation but sometimes is annoying because the player you want it has an inactive manager as owner and you have to wait 24 hours until you can ask for another player (because I only have 16T and 14T are with the player)

So I use auctions when it's something very important and I buy a ~92% 21 years-old player for 15T.

I never use scout. Until this season I have been in a Gold 1 association and that only give you 50T, not enough to support a player who cost 60T...
    pnr8555 likes this.
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo Cañaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    best way ?
    what does it mean ?
    I use all of them.

But I would use the word "worthy".
    So "worthy" for me is no 3 at first day (or 2nd too)
    and then the market
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-05-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    ONLY aUction

coz 3* and i'm feeding the player with greens. (lower greys, higher whitez)

i know, i know there are several nego players on list are half-mutant but they are not 18yo

My buddy does not farm greens he is sniping middle-aged half-mutants from nego and buying them for 3-4-5-6 tokens (net)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-05-2018 at 08:14 AM.

I use negotiation but sometimes is annoying because the player you want it has an inactive manager as owner and you have to wait 24 hours until you can ask for another player (because I only have 16T and 14T are with the player)

So I use auctions when it's something very important and I buy a ~92% 21 years-old player for 15T.

I never use scout. Until this season I have been in a Gold 1 association and that only give you 50T, not enough to support a player who cost 60T...
    Yeah, the option to withdraw a bid would be useful.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I buy as per as requirement.

Agreed with the first statement about "inactive managers" in negotiations.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Pro
    I only keep 7 main players in my team whom I train to 140% every season and keep in my squad 7 seasons on average. These players are either 119% recommended players or 40% auction players who I train to 140% sometimes Academy players.

I only use scout players to boost my quality I will never power train them they usually spend 3 seasons in my team. I use negotiations sometimes to fill some holes in my squad I'll use them for just 1 season. 80%+ auction players are used to feel my bench and I never go for the top rated 90-99% auction players I usually spend just 1 token when I'm signing a player from auction

Famous
    I use all three, but order of frequency of use is: auctions, negotiations, scout.
    Auctions for 18 year olds who will be kept for 5/6 seasons. Even a 50 token player will have cost only 10 tokens a season. Yes, he'll have been fed greens for the first four seasons, but it means a positions is filled giving time to recover gold and green ready for the next player.
    Negotiations means 19 year olds at best, so they've already lost a season. But the options is used when I can't find what I want on auction.
    Scout players. When I'm panicking!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast